Fopperholic #107 She’s inspector tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be very happy that off the back of her giveaway and her 'follow Friday' shout outs she's gained around 500 followers ! Give it a couple weeks and they will have tumbled down again when they realise what a bore she is lol !

Reactions: 8
She'll be very happy that off the back of her giveaway and her 'follow Friday' shout outs she's gained around 500 followers ! Give it a couple weeks and they will have tumbled down again when they realise what a bore she is lol !
500 is a very round number 🫡🧐 Chris's purse been out again?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will never be able to actually grow her account as her content is so dire. Instead she is now spending Chris’s minny buying giveaway items in a desperate attempt to stay at 162k. It’s so sad. And I don’t get why she seems to desperate to stay at this number when it means her engagement is so poor. She’d be better with 10k followers who actually engage with her content. She gets an average of 800 likes on the posts she will allow to show the number of likes. That’s so poor!

I still reckon she has a deadline with this agency to either grow her account or engagement or she’ll get the chop. She is more desperate than I can recall seeing in the past.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will never be able to actually grow her account as her content is so dire. Instead she is now spending Chris’s minny buying giveaway items in a desperate attempt to stay at 162k. It’s so sad. And I don’t get why she seems to desperate to stay at this number when it means her engagement is so poor. She’d be better with 10k followers who actually engage with her content. She gets an average of 800 likes on the posts she will allow to show the number of likes. That’s so poor!

I still reckon she has a deadline with this agency to either grow her account or engagement or she’ll get the chop. She is more desperate than I can recall seeing in the past.
It’s the number count that actually determines how much money you can charge per ad, I think it use to be something like £100 per 10k followers, so that’s probably why she’s clinging onto the 160,000 bracket and doesn’t want to dip bellow

• Wow
Reactions: 13
For an account with a decent amount of followers (wether fake/bought/inactive) she doesn’t get many ads at all does she?! So many smaller accounts have regular ads, ongoing collars with companies etc and she gets the odd one off crap ad for something she never uses or intends to use!

Reactions: 12
For an account with a decent amount of followers (wether fake/bought/inactive) she doesn’t get many ads at all does she?! So many smaller accounts have regular ads, ongoing collars with companies etc and she gets the odd one off crap ad for something she never uses or intends to use!
She really doesn’t. I see much smaller accounts giving up their day job because they’re making more on social media now. She gave it up thinking that would be her but it hasn’t happened at all. I think so far this year she’s done repeat ads for ready and the razor maybe? And the gifted trip. It’s not much at all really and certainly not something she should be calling a job.

Reactions: 16
Showing Faveson having Dinner
Why doesn’t she show her Dinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #itwillneverhappen

Reactions: 10
You’re right, she gets really obscure ads now, probably from companies that have no idea how tit she is but see her follower number and think she’s a winner, they never seem to use her twice tho 🤭

I can’t imagine she seeks out feedback as to why these companies only ever work with her once. You’d think Chris would help given he has long term sponsorship deals but I suppose Fopps knows best!

Reactions: 10
See the mummy influences with the new agency are up each others arses tonight saying hiw much they fake love each other
I hate all this “love you” it’s so false I have a very close friend that puts it on messages she send me I thought aw then saw where does it to everyone I absolutely hate it I couldn’t care less who loves me apart from Mr Freakshake and Freakshake Jnr

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tell me you don't have a favourite child again?
Also, look at the state of the bags under his eyes.
I would normally cover his face but the eyes look haunted.
Is that cheese in the roll? It looks green 🤣 Nikki using the presets again 🤣 still makes me laugh how she wouldn't admit to using filters, always said it was a preset, whatever that is 🤣🤣

Tell me you don't have a favourite child again?
Also, look at the state of the bags under his eyes.
I would normally cover his face but the eyes look haunted.
I honestly don’t see the point of covering the boys faces as she doesn’t give a hoot about showing them to all and sundry and even giving out personal information

Reactions: 11
Is that cheese in the roll? It looks green 🤣 Nikki using the presets again 🤣 still makes me laugh how she wouldn't admit to using filters, always said it was a preset, whatever that is 🤣🤣
I thought the same when I saw the cheese! It looks like a rank piece of plastic 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t see the point of covering the boys faces as she doesn’t give a hoot about showing them to all and sundry and even giving out personal information
There are literally thousands of photos and videos of those kids online and they’re not even school age yet, it’s mad. I reckon they’ll really resent her for it when they’re older. What positive difference has it really made to their lives?

Reactions: 13
#KeepitclassyFoppsFailedCoach
#Chav #Chav #Chav
#NoHopeForYouSadWoman
I would die a little inside if I turned up to a night out and it was like this. Same if I went to a hen night and anything L plate or penis related was brought out. No offence meant if anyone is into it but to me it’s just over done. My friends are hilarious, we don’t need this.

Ah sometimes my boys get that haunted tired look. School/nursery, swimming, football, general kid crazyness they do get tired. Whenever I see that look it's stay at home, screens, books and jigsaws, baths and early nights.
It's borderline cruel how they are dragged here there and everywhere and get no downtime at all.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.