Chelsea Pateman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came here to say the same thing. I hope they are OK and she's just taking an Insta break

Reactions: 1
Great news Matt has been given the all clear... hopefully it stays that way for them 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is Matt poorly again, have I missed a post about it?

She posted a couple weeks ago that he was poorly - think with flu/bad cold type illness but she's been very quiet on her insta so maybe more to it ? Unless it's been the flu as lots around and they have to be careful because of his previous illnesses ? Hopefully all OK

The flu virus that’s been doing the rounds is awful. Knocked me sideways and took weeks to recover. Hopefully he’s just resting up.

I noticed on stories tonight he has a cannula in his arm .. I really hope the cancer isn’t back.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Matt is looking very frail and she did mention in her stories a week or so ago that 'Matt had been/was poorly'....

• Sad
I really noticed the weight loss on Matt today, take my hat off to how well Chelsea is coping with everything and keeping life as normal for the boys as possible x

Reactions: 6
Just seen her stories think he might have the cancer back that poor family it's heartbreaking 💔 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I love Chelsea’s account so much. A great mum to her boys, works a proper job, cooks great meals and is amazing at looking after her husband ❤

Reactions: 5