Fopperholic #107 She’s inspector tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t imagine her going to look round a school etc without posting about it?! Maybe she didn’t apply 😂

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why it annoys me she event comments so much on school holidays since her kids aren’t at school yet!! If it’s such an issue flopps then why you take them out the nursery preschool ?!

Reactions: 19
I don’t know why it annoys me she event comments so much on school holidays since her kids aren’t at school yet!! If it’s such an issue flopps then why you take them out the nursery preschool ?!
Katie Hayes goes on about it aswell and her kids only 2… I find it annoying too..The school holidays don’t count until your kids go to school ..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She did it even when they were babies. Absolute weirdo. Talks about back to school last night then posts about being out at a trampoline place with them this morning🤨

Reactions: 12
She did it even when they were babies. Absolute weirdo. Talks about back to school last night then posts about being out at a trampoline place with them this morning🤨
The same babies who spent their entire early infancy on their back because no one ever told her she needed to sit them up

• Haha
She probably doesn't have much at home for the boys' dinner. She's usually more concerned about buying food that suits her, on food shops, rather than thinking what could be made as a family meal.
Ahhhh good point! If she doesn't have snacks for them she can't eat them herself. That's probably one of her coaching tips! Like squirting washing up liquid on the leftovers!

Reactions: 12
I have literally laughed out so loud that my husband asked me why I’m laughing! The boys got the 3rd place school 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m only laughing because little miss cocky didn’t get what she wanted!
She doesn’t have a job so logistically getting the boys to school shouldn’t even be an issue…..if she had a Monday to Friday job and needed to be in the office by 9 I’d get it!
Oh hey fopps……mine got their FIRST choice and I’ve been in a great mood today…..and I work full time!!
(Apologies for anyone else who didn’t get the news they wanted)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Logistically it will be harder - why?! She doesn’t work. She has nothing to do all day. They both have a car. She’s such a twit.

I’m such a witch but I’m loving this. First time she’s not got her own way. Let’s hope the council staff who do the appeals are tattlers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Let's be honest she's never going to walk the boys to school so her logistical nightmare is probably that there is no parking for a twin mum

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Logistically it will be harder - why?! She doesn’t work. She has nothing to do all day. They both have a car. She’s such a twit.

I’m such a witch but I’m loving this. First time she’s not got her own way. Let’s hope the council staff who do the appeals are tattlers!!
Exactly. She'll still have all day to get her nails and botox done.

Reactions: 16
Foppsfashion even got a ‘im guttered’ about the school places 🤣
“ Gutted” but she even manages to Stretch and filter the pic and make it as usual about her .
As above she doesn’t work so what’s the problem for the Lazy witch ?

I know someone who as part of their job has to deal with school appeals in her area 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wellesbourne would I assume be their closest school, which was probably their third choice. What's the betting they put two schools by her mum and dad's house so that they can do the school runs?!!

Reactions: 22

I’m the same as you…..I’m loving it too 🤣

Reactions: 11
I don't understand how "logistically" its going to be an issue when she doesn't have a job. What she really means is it's further away so she will have to get up earlier, have less time to get herself ready and then have to leave earlier to pick them up. They will be in afterschool clubs as soon as possible to maximise her days.

At least they got a place and at the same school!

We got our first choice - but my eldest is already there and I work there so it was expected. I don't know about everyone else's areas but our schools are struggling for numbers this year so most of the bigger schools have lots of places.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.