Fopperholic #107 She’s inspector tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
REASON FOR APPEAL:
I am a extremely successful weightloss guru and influencer represented by Saatchi. I have 162K followers.

My husband is massively uhmazingly successful golf pro who is famous on social media also.

My dad has a heart problem.

My brother is a famous bar singer in Cyprus called martin costa. you're bound to have heard of him. He's a super talented big deal. He can't pick them up either because Cyprus is too far and he is busy is 5 Star resorts

My boys are miracles of IVF and have had modelling campaigns for Matalan. You may not have seen them in stores but I dressed them in Matalan clothes and tagged them on IG.. its the same thing.

We cannot be reasonably expected to travel to a 3rd choice school. I assumed I would immediately get my first choice I don't know why not???

I am too busy. I have to go to the gym and costa every morning and I document it, this is how I earn pennies for the boys.
I also have vlogs planned with my brand new walking machine and some H&M hauls.
If i'm stuck in traffic in my brand new mercedes I won't be able to do this!!!

I also will struggle to fit in facials, botox and nail appointments between 9am and 3pm with the added journey times.

Please also think of my dad. We were stranded in florida in 2020 and I don't think he can take the stress of this disappointment.

Yours sincerely,
Nicola Ryan
IG: Fopperholic
don’t forget her important work of sharing any food items which contain protein. 2 months after proper food bloggers have shared it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
REASON FOR APPEAL:
I am a extremely successful weightloss guru and influencer represented by Saatchi. I have 162K followers.

My husband is massively uhmazingly successful golf pro who is famous on social media also.

My brother is a famous bar singer in Cyprus called martin costa. you're bound to have heard of him. He's a super talented big deal. He can't pick them up either because Cyprus is too far and he is busy is 5 Star resorts

My boys are miracles of IVF and have had modelling campaigns for Matalan. You may not have seen them in stores but I dressed them in Matalan clothes and tagged them on IG.. its the same thing.

We cannot be reasonably expected to travel to a 3rd choice school. I assumed I would immediately get my first choice I don't know why not???

I am too busy. I have to go to the gym and costa every morning and I document it, this is how I earn pennies for the boys.

I also will struggle to fit in facials, botox and nail appointments between 9am and 3pm with the added journey times.

Please also think of my dad. We were stranded in florida in 2020 and I don't think he can take the stress of this disappointment.

Yours sincerely,
Nicola Ryan
bleeping brilliant and scarily accurate 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The logistics comment just shows how completely SPOILED and out of touch she is.

imagine all the WORKING parents tonight who didn’t get the place they needed to make it work with her real jobs? Or the people who need to rely on public transport, or the single parents with no help.

Honestly this dingbat hasn’t a clue.

we won’t hear a word about it again. She won’t be able to cope with not getting her way.
I think
1st choice was nearest school to Mazzas

2nd choice was nearest school to their home

And 3rd choice was likely just one put on their without thought of location because Princess Prikki assumed she would get her first choice as she always gets her own way.

She'll be using The Secret again..this time to manifest winning her appeal lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Other than her preference to separate them in the classes I’m not sure what her grounds for appeal would be? No older siblings, no childcare issues, no special circumstances 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean I know they are twins but surely that shouldn’t mean they get classed as ‘exceptional circumstances’. At the end of the day they have school places - be grateful, get over yourself and help prepare them for full time school

Reactions: 13
hahaha finally not got her own way and nothing she can do.

She's likely to not even be able to appeal like she thinks she can either, because she did list the unwanted school as a choice and a lot of councils only let you appeal if your children are placed in a school not on your choice list.

Hahaha, just saw her post on my IG feed and came here for the comments. Wasn't disappointed 🤣

Does she seriously think she can appeal? We got none of our 3 choices for primary. We had to go on the waiting list for all 3 of our applied schools. We found out on transition day that we'd been allocated choice no3. I was elated to have got 1 of our choices.

She might need to take her head out of her derriere, she's going to need it for the playground politics.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Couldn't happen to a better head... all I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Boo-frigging-hoo Nikki.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahaha, just saw her post on my IG feed and came here for the comments. Wasn't disappointed 🤣

Does she seriously think she can appeal? We got none of our 3 choices for primary. We had to go on the waiting list for all 3 of our applied schools. We found out on transition day that we'd been allocated choice no3. I was elated to have got 1 of our choices.

She might need to take her head out of her derriere, she's going to need it for the playground politics.
Can you imagine!! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Find your identity Fopps , Quit the filtering . You’re nearly 43 NOT 23 !!!!!!
She looks like such a spoilt brat having a tantrum in that post! Like others in the comment section said, at least she got one of her choices.

Reactions: 11
REASON FOR APPEAL:

Yours sincerely,
Nicola Ryan
Love this.😂😂😂😂.It sums that brat right up ..I hope she reads it when she’s eating a yogurt …

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody brilliant!! at last...something she can't throw money at to get her own way. Imagine being "gutted" yet finding the time to pose like a spoiled child in your car whilst taking a picture you deemed insta worthy despite looking like an over filtered wax work! She clearly applied to schools she deemed better, maybe they have a doorway she could take pictures in for insta or perhaps she heard they were on the lookout for model pupils for the new prospectus? dumb dumb clearly didn't check out the criteria for placements, she'll be angry voice noting those schools big time, this is life in the real world, life you can't filter, suck it up buttercup ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What a saddo posting a pic of herself sulking like spoilt brat 🤣 happy Monday folks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The idiot has even put this post as a story on her 'FoppsfasHuN' page. Haven't seen that wide eyed, spit-lashed mugshot for a while!
Has she listed any polyester for sale recently?? You must put some screenshots here if she does 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s just the naivety! If it’s not your catchment school and it’s oversubscribed you’ve no chance. If it is your catchment school and it’s oversubscribed you may still struggle and appeals won’t care unless it’s a valid reason… like a serious medical issue/disability. Not child care issues!!! My children will likely be at different secondary schools because my eldest has an ehcp so we’ve chosen the better school out of catchment but that doesn’t entitle my daughter to go and it’s oversubscribed. I’ve made my peace with that. I can pray but ultimately if it’s a no it’s a no!!! She’s probably been able to buy herself out of every situation and this is one she can’t!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.