Fopperholic #107 She’s inspector tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the fact that she takes those boys out for dinner but never seems to eat herself. Imagine growing up & thinking back to meals out where your parents didn’t eat it’s so weird & triggering. It potentially could make those boys feel once they are older that they shouldn’t eat out with friends & family. The only other possibility is they don’t eat so they can “manage” the boys with out being out of their own food. I no she shows the “highlights” but imagine those boys have meltdowns the same as any other 4 year olds

Reactions: 14
Also I’m sure as they eat she’s making comments the whole time “oh Grayson you are eating so much/too fast” etc. Those boys will definitely have food issues when they are older.

It’s so weird for her and Chris never to eat out, most places (harvester types which is all she goes to) will have salads or low calorie options for her to pick from.

Also, after nearly 5 years of this why does she think people want to see more stories of the miracles eating another basic beige meal. No one is interested!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We don't want to see her kids eating a chicken burger and we don't want to see them running around a basic park either. If you're gonna show days out, show lavender fields, national trust places, conkers (I know she did show that the other day). It's all so basic... Sweaty soft play and harvester. Wow.

Reactions: 23
Also I’m sure as they eat she’s making comments the whole time “oh Grayson you are eating so much/too fast” etc. Those boys will definitely have food issues when they are older.

It’s so weird for her and Chris never to eat out, most places (harvester types which is all she goes to) will have salads or low calorie options for her to pick from.

Also, after nearly 5 years of this why does she think people want to see more stories of the miracles eating another basic beige meal. No one is interested!
I think they've got food issues already if the swimming pool of ketchup on that plate is anything to go by!!!

Can't agree more that it's just weird sitting watching kids eat and then going home and making some stir fried crap for yourself. Who could be bothered? It's not just the cooking it's the shopping and cleaning up after - what a waste of time! It's not like pubs and restaurants don't sell healthier options now.

Reactions: 11
There’s nothing I like more than going for meals with my kids. We don’t get to do it much as it’s expensive. Perhaps that’s why they don’t eat? To save money. But if that was the case I’d just go home and chuck fish lingers and chips in the air fryer for the boys rather than pay a premium for the same in a pub

Reactions: 20
Why doesn’t she just go home and cook for them if she’s not going to bother eating with them. I don’t see the point of wasting money going for a sit down meal with them but not eating. Surely she can knock up fish fingers and chips and a chicken burger for less than what she paying there once you factor in the cost of drinks as well. Eating out should be a treat and for something for the whole family to enjoy together. She’s so disordered!
I reckon she wants to get them fed before she goes home so it impacts less on her me time. One less thing for her to do for them when she gets home and then she can send them off to their boring bedroom for the night whilst she pan fry’s some slop and gets on with watching Netflix.

Reactions: 23
I still think they drop the boys to Mazzas most Saturday nights. Probably takes them out all day, gets them fed somewhere then straight to Mazzas. So she can go home and continue completing Netflix.

Reactions: 18
Sometimes I take my boys to McDonald's for tea so me and my husband can gorge ourselves on takeaway Chinese and all their Easter eggs. Wonder if she's doing the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sometimes I take my boys to McDonald's for tea so me and my husband can gorge ourselves on takeaway Chinese and all their Easter eggs. Wonder if she's doing the same 😂
well she's not ripped/toned with a booty from all of her gym sessions so maybe she is...... !! Don't believe for one minute she lives on 'dust' and the food she shares... if that is literally all she eats and she works out like she does then she must have something wrong because if I lived like her I'd be skinny and toned.... she is not ! She has a decent figure.... I don't know why she constantly makes out she is on a diet/exercise kick because its evident she isn't ...

Reactions: 12
well she's not ripped/toned with a booty from all of her gym sessions so maybe she is...... !! Don't believe for one minute she lives on 'dust' and the food she shares... if that is literally all she eats and she works out like she does then she must have something wrong because if I lived like her I'd be skinny and toned.... she is not ! She has a decent figure.... I don't know why she constantly makes out she is on a diet/exercise kick because its evident she isn't ...
Whenever I draw the line it lasts until Thursday because I'm tired and hungry by then and end up binging over the weekend. I no longer draw any lines I just eat good as much as I can, workout 5 days per week and have the occasional treat and it's much more consistent.
I bet she's knackered and starving by Thursday so eats everything over the weekend, hence no weight movement.

Reactions: 15
I think she only goes to the gym to eye duck herself and offload the boys for an hour. I don’t think she puts in much, if any, effort.

Reactions: 21
Why doesn’t she just go home and cook for them if she’s not going to bother eating with them. I don’t see the point of wasting money going for a sit down meal with them but not eating. Surely she can knock up fish fingers and chips and a chicken burger for less than what she paying there once you factor in the cost of drinks as well. Eating out should be a treat and for something for the whole family to enjoy together. She’s so disordered!
I reckon she wants to get them fed before she goes home so it impacts less on her me time. One less thing for her to do for them when she gets home and then she can send them off to their boring bedroom for the night whilst she pan fry’s some slop and gets on with watching Netflix.
I think it’s to shorter the time they have them awake in the house. So they can say they have eaten so when they get home they just need a bath and in to bed. Then she has her time back. They eat out so often the boys recognise this as a routine now.

So she can be priming them on the way. “When we get home we can run a bath. Then we can get ready for bed. I wonder who will be able to fall asleep the quickest!” It’s all setting them up to constantly compete.X

For someone who was with Channel Mum her content was absolutely dire concerning the boys

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For someone who was with Channel Mum her content was absolutely dire concerning the boys
She doesn’t appear to have had any new work with the new agency Saatchi mum either. They’re doing collabs for other influencers with half or even a third of the followers she has yet she’s had nothing.

Reactions: 14
As if she uses Provoke Healthcare 🤣🤣🤣
Oh wait 👋👋👋 free sample she will now but she’s never remotely mentioned it before
She’s tragic beyond words .

Attachments

Reactions: 9
As if she uses Provoke Healthcare 🤣🤣🤣
Oh wait 👋👋👋 free sample she will now but she’s never remotely mentioned it before
She’s tragic beyond words .
ASA EXPECT #AD

Why?

Because ADPRSAMPLE is not a search term used by the public and it's seen as a way of misleading the public.. why does she think that Mr Hinch lost her Tesco contract? Well because she didn't follow the ASA rules Tesco and her got launched into the media by the ASA rulings all because she couldn't be bothered to write the correct terminology #AD it's so bleeping simple.

Fopps wonders why she doesn't get any quality ads .. because companies check out whether you are good at following ASA rules (Hinch usually did apparently) it was these two particular Instagram stories that unravelled it all ..ONLY TWO and how many infringements have you got Fopps?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So the other day when she shared the crew clothing and said she wouldn’t usually shop there it was actually a gifted jacket! That she’s just shared today. And now aff linking a freebie the beggy bleep

• Wow
ASA EXPECT #AD

Why?

Because ADPRSAMPLE is not a search term used by the public and it's seen as a way of misleading the public.. why does she think that Mr Hinch lost her Tesco contract? Well because she didn't follow the ASA rules Tesco and her got launched into the media by the ASA rulings all because she couldn't be bothered to write the correct terminology #AD it's so bleeping simple.

Fopps wonders why she doesn't get any quality ads .. because companies check out whether you are good at following ASA rules (Hinch usually did apparently) it was these two particular Instagram stories that unravelled it all ..ONLY TWO and how many infringements have you got Fopps?
No hashtag on her latest grid post either 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What I don’t get is why all these idiots try to hide #AD. Surely their whole aim behind their insta accounts is to get paid work? They should be proud of #AD as it shows they’ve made it as far as they are concerned- what the rest of us think is besides the point but in their world #AD means they’ve made achieved what they set out to do.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.