Fopperholic #107 She’s inspector tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably doesn't have much at home for the boys' dinner. She's usually more concerned about buying food that suits her, on food shops, rather than thinking what could be made as a family meal.

Reactions: 14
Ooh she’ll be finding out school places tomorrow. Wonder if she’ll have a Feebs style tantrum if she doesn’t get first choice? Or probably she doesn’t care which school they’re in as long as they are out of the way 5 days a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She probably doesn't have much for the boys at home for dinner. She's usually more concerned about buying food that suits her, on food shops, rather than thinking what could be made as a family meal.
I think she does it purely for content and puts it as a business cost the same as every single trip and soft play visit.

What I don’t get is why all these idiots try to hide #AD. Surely their whole aim behind their insta accounts is to get paid work? They should be proud of #AD as it shows they’ve made it as far as they are concerned- what the rest of us think is besides the point but in their world #AD means they’ve made achieved what they set out to do.
Exactly it's as if they are too embarrassed to put #AD. her downfall and potential of all of her social media accounts being closed down is very well deserved IMO. I cannot wait for the day we can say told you so big style...street parties all round haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's gonna get dropped by saatchi. All the other mums on their books are getting big brand deals like sky, lego and fitbit (they won't go near flopps again).

Saatchi keep posting the other mums campaigns on their grid but never floppy.

• Haha
Is it worth submitting another report if ASA have said they are investigating her already? I cannot believe the cheek of the crew clothing story which has turned out to be an ad.
Re school - she will want the closest school that’s the least hassle and provides the longest wrap around care.

Reactions: 15
Is it worth submitting another report if ASA have said they are investigating her already? I cannot believe the cheek of the crew clothing story which has turned out to be an ad.
Re school - she will want the closest school that’s the least hassle and provides the longest wrap around care.
Yes I would and am reporting her.

..re the school...I think she will probably have chosen the nearest school to Mazza as a back up if it's not allowed for first choice haha

I really dislike when parents post how glad they are the kids are back at school. Yea school holidays can be a lot but your kids will see that one day. Don’t bang on about your much longed for miracles to then basically say your glad your paying some one to look after them for you because they are too much

Reactions: 29
She’s so disingenuous about her children and her life in general. Yes, school holidays can be hard work sometimes but why she feels the need to be post about it. Just makes her look an absolute witch - I can imagine her writing that post with gritted teeth, such an ungrateful cow!

Reactions: 17
Another day another soft play 🥱😴 wonder how much she has spent over the years? Must be a fortune.

Reactions: 16
No post about the school places yet. Is it because

A. She doesn’t give a tit where they go as long as it’s Monday to Friday me time for her
B. There’s an issue with their places and she’s currently having a meltdown tweeting everyone that she has munnie and her dad has a heart condition but it’s all absolutely FINE

Reactions: 17
No post about the school places yet. Is it because

A. She doesn’t give a tit where they go as long as it’s Monday to Friday me time for her
B. There’s an issue with their places and she’s currently having a meltdown tweeting everyone that she has munnie and her dad has a heart condition but it’s all absolutely FINE
I'll laugh if they got sent seperate schools. Rare i know, but does happen when theres place shortages

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another day another soft play 🥱😴 wonder how much she has spent over the years? Must be a fortune.
A crazy amount. Now mine are older they’re into more the ninja warrior/inflatables category and I thought it was pricey even at special offer price of £6 for an hour last week. i didn’t mind paying as we hardly spend money on stuff like that but definitely wouldnt be paying it on a several times a week basis!

Reactions: 12
Yess - report, report, report.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She won’t say even if they didn’t get the school they wanted. Fopps couldn’t bare to admit something hadn’t gone her way.

Maybe she didn’t know she had to apply for schools! Nobody told her hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.