Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you’ve just probably given her ideas for posts after all she is a skin expert/dermatologist so hey she will do a budget face care reel. watch this space
Oh I don’t know about that, it may highlight how dim & gullible she’s been and how she’s let herself get ripped off for years paying ridiculous amounts to delay aging all to end up looking like a desperate old prune.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a dull mummy and Lawson day. Coffee, park and subway, isn’t that just any other day? He looks so devoid of personality, she really has created a little mini me monster
She never posts mummy and Grayson time does she?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It's Monday. In Fopp's world that can mean only one thing. It's RESTART day.! She'll be burning off those extra holiday calories she consumed. Yawn 🥱
She was sitting on her arse at soft play this morning drinking a coffee 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her life just seems so boring. No career to speak of yet calls herself a business woman, doesn't enjoy parenting yet spends every day at soft play/a park/a fairground (seriously, many women actually enjoy soft play?!) Constantly on a diet, constantly chasing youth, zero fashion sense and copies love islanders 20yrs younger, seeking validation online and no friends to speak of. The husband? Looks like a rat and I doubt he's got much interest in her now. She's got zero sense of humour too.

Lonely life really and makes sense why she's living through the fake social media lens, she wants everyone to think she's doing so well and so successful, the reality appears *slightly* different!

Reactions: 19
She the bloody Quote Queen today isn't she ? Nothing useful to say ? What about a video on your free holiday that you got and sounded very ungrateful for ?!!

Reactions: 16
I followed the link to her coaching page earlier and she's not posted on there since mid Jan! What a waste of money that qualification was

I followed the link to her coaching page earlier and she's not posted on there since mid Jan! What a waste of money that qualification was
the page itself was created a year ago! It’s nothing but plagiarised quotes and rubbish reels of her pointing at the air. Such an embarrassment

Ordering more sweaty Betty leggings. How many pairs of leggings does she need? She’s just obsessed with buying stuff isn’t she. She needs to get a job, and a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aff link trainers yesterday , sweaty Betty leggings today 🙄🙄🙄 as if she needs more
. She is as predictable with her postings as she is overusing the word obsessed . How sad to have no life/ no interests/ no job / no hobbies apart from addictive spending on things you don’t need you just spend you’re husbands miney on anything you come across during you’re mindless scrolling .
Tomorrow she will be telling us how much she donates 😴😴😴 or it will be another protein haul or Uhmayzing recipe which she chucks on a plate !

• Haha
She doesn't order all the things she claims to buy or returns most of it anyway, she's a z list dimfluencer desperately trying to keep up with the ones who are actually good at this game....if wish sold influencers old fopps would cost you 99p with free postage and still be over priced.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where does she get all the minny from?
Her magic savings account?
Can anyone who can read accounts tell me how much Chris actually earns because i can't believe they can afford for her not to work but also not to look after the children and take them out somewhere expensive every day and have mad shopping sprees and botox etc!!!

Note to Fopps if reading im not jealous just curious. I'm one for a nice face cream myself but like anyone normal i have to pay bills etc first!

Reactions: 11
Who is she kidding? She's hardly inspirational is she? Living off her husband or making money off her kids!!!

She thinks she's some 'boss witch' when in fact she's just a lazy witch
She was literally sitting in soft play when she posted that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where does she get all the minny from?

Her magic savings account?

Can anyone who can read accounts tell me how much Chris actually earns because i can't believe they can afford for her not to work but also not to look after the children and take them out somewhere expensive every day and have mad shopping sprees and botox etc!!!

Note to Fopps if reading im not jealous just curious. I'm one for a nice face cream myself but like anyone normal i have to pay bills etc first!
micro accounts tell you very little

Reactions: 5
A binge eating reel without any sort of trigger warning?! What a dick! I’ve reported that to instagram.

Reactions: 9
A binge eating reel without any sort of trigger warning?! What a dick! I’ve reported that to instagram.
She has no idea about binge eating... to her that's a whole grenade bar instead of half... she's disgusting... she spouts words she's read but no practical advice... she talks about mind set but no real way of changing it...

Funny how we've mentioned the coaching is dead in the water and she suddenly has a feel.... 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.