Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When do the boys start pre-school. Is it after this half term? Or have they started and I've not noticed. I ignore alot of her ridiculous content
I'm thinking that she is doing this Warwick activity reel for content that she will send around school WhatsApp groups with others parents. She is thinking she is some kind of heroin.

And her face...wtf she looks like a puffa fish
I think they’ve started a new one recently but I could be wrong

Reactions: 5
Oh wow - beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder in this post. Possibly the worst pic of herself she’s ever posted, not only does she look awful - look at the setting 😂 manky patio slabs complete with drain, against dirty and bare trellis. Absolutely classless but very funny!

Reactions: 11
Exactly what I came on to say when I saw this pic. What on earth has she done to herself
Why can she not see it. She was a pretty girl but she's destroyed her looks. Those puffy cheeks look dreadful. Makes her look like she's been in the booze for days. Silly woman.
---
Fopps if you're reading this, THIS is what I see you looking like. You're being sold a lie. Holly and Nicole have the same cheek fillers in. It looks dreadful. STOP!

Attachments

Last edited:
In just 7 years. She looks 20 years older than her wedding day pic. I wonder what she would look like if she’d just left her face alone.

59618606-529E-4AD0-8DA5-CAE2B0CC9F91.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks nothing like herself like some distant related aunt or something...
Her teeth are as wonky as her wedding day despite the invisilign!! Sad really that she feels the need to nip and tuck and fluff herself up already... she's only early 40's ... I'm late 50's and only just starting to think I might need a few lines smoothed out... but then seeing this kinda puts me off !

Reactions: 12
Her teeth are as wonky as her wedding day despite the invisilign!! Sad really that she feels the need to nip and tuck and fluff herself up already... she's only early 40's ... I'm late 50's and only just starting to think I might need a few lines smoothed out... but then seeing this kinda puts me off !
I always think it's best to have some genuine self love and age gracefully. That's what Made my Grandmas and Great Grandmas so beautiful x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What a dull mummy and Lawson day. Coffee, park and subway, isn’t that just any other day? He looks so devoid of personality, she really has created a little mini me monster

Reactions: 18
What an absolute Mess ! ? ! ? 😱😱😱
If anyone wonders why her 🤡 Coaching page never got started . Here’s you’re answer
If she wasn’t such a Narcissist I would feel sorry for her.
Shocking . Insecure . Narcissist . She needs to go back to basics and start liking herself before she moves forward #Absolutemess #eyesthough #GetyourselfhelpFopps #OMG
#ThatCheekFiller #Hamster

Attachments

Last edited:
If it was a mommy and Grayson day, it'd be something. She's always with Lawson now. I remember at the beginning it was always Grayson and Lawson couldn't get a look in now it's the opposite except this one seems to be getting a longer spell of attention. She does not know how to spend time with them equally does she?

Reactions: 8
Was going to say the same, the money she spent fixing her teeth was a waste! They look worse!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.