Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though it’s Chris’s birthday she has to post that pic of herself so it’s not all about him
Even for 1 day !
Such a selfish witch
Who even posts photos asking that
NO ONE GIVES A duck

Reactions: 15
The photo
Of the cocktail, where you can see
Chris In the background looks so
Bored!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've always thought deux mankles looked rough and old for his age. She looks older than her age but I'd have put him as the elder out of the two

Reactions: 13
You can pay for a blue ticket on Instagram soon, the credit card will be whipped out ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who told Chris that wearing trousers that look like they've been tumbled dried for far too long was a good look? They remind me of pedal pushers from my youth....google if you're too young to remember ;) everything both those eejits wear looks shrunk! Her nose is growing by the month and so are his ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who told Chris that wearing trousers that look like they've been tumbled dried for far too long was a good look? They remind me of pedal pushers from my youth....google if you're too young to remember ;) everything both those eejits wear looks shrunk! Her nose is growing by the month and so are his ears.
I had those! A black pair and a denim pair, skin tight and worn with a pink pvc bustier no less 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had those! A black pair and a denim pair, skin tight and worn with a pink pvc bustier no less 🤣🤣🤣
I had them too! 😆 I also wore mine with a pink top, a ‘hanky’ boob tube top if anyone remembers those? A sort of triangle scrap of material you tied up in the back 🙈 Jenifer Anniston used to wear them 🫣😅

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I had them too! 😆 I also wore mine with a pink top, a ‘hanky’ boob tube top if anyone remembers those? A sort of triangle scrap of material you tied up in the back 🙈 Jenifer Anniston used to wear them 🫣😅
I had this outfit haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's affiliate linked the dress, I wonder if she deleted the comment predicting she'd so that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.