Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Stop the bus!!! She had to get a MEDIUM! Not XS or S! Well done Fopps. Now try getting shoes that fit and you might enjoy a pain free night out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wow! Stop the bus!!! She had to get a MEDIUM! Not XS or S! Well done Fopps. Now try getting shoes that fit and you might enjoy a pain free night out!
She probably got a medium because the sizing is soooooooo small. Mazza will console her later I’m sure

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she makes those boys banana pancakes tonight I’ll lose my mind!!
Make them some proper ones and even go wild with some Nutella!!!

Reactions: 10
She said they’re away this week so she gets out of having to make the pancakes herself.

Reactions: 8
Her latest story has adprstay in small print at the bottom......another freebie!!!!

fopps.jpg

---
She needs to clearly mark it with #ad so it shows in searches, sneaky witch

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Her latest story has adprstay in small print at the bottom......another freebie!!!!

View attachment 1977424
---
She needs to clearly mark it with #ad so it shows in searches, sneaky witch
Not quite Dubai or Disney cruises like some of these influencers get lol ! We'll have a 1 minute super speedy reel with inappropriate music over the top and a salty 'I'm not obliged to do this' comment ..... bleeping beggy witch !

• Heart
  • Haha
All these families wondering where their next meals coming from, not even being able to afford to take their children on a day out then you get this beggy bleep who spends constantly has weekends away days out every week and holidays each year gets given a bleeping freebie she should feel ashamed 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 19
Not quite Dubai or Disney cruises like some of these influencers get lol ! We'll have a 1 minute super speedy reel with inappropriate music over the top and a salty 'I'm not obliged to do this' comment ..... bleeping beggy witch !
I got the feeling she really wasn’t excited about the trip, she just kept mentioning it in passing. I reckon she’s embarrassed this is all her insta fame amounts to these days. And she can’t really say no if it’s through the agency as there’s likely not much else coming her way.

Shame really as other parents would love to take their kids, but she barely does any decent content on it and puts a sneaky adprstay on the story, as if it’s nothing to shout about. She’s so ungrateful.

yes that made me chuckle, this holiday would be amazing for so many people yet she'll see it as beneath her, if it was Dubai or Disney she's be shouting it from the rooftops and tagging them on everything

Reactions: 19
yes that made me chuckle, this holiday would be amazing for so many people yet she'll see it as beneath her, if it was Dubai or Disney she's be shouting it from the rooftops and tagging them on everything
I agree. On her stories today she shared a clip of somewhere that looked like a 💩 hole. I hope it's fusty and dreary. She deserves a big wake up call in this life. She hasn't got a clue how others are struggling. She could've gifted this trip to a family in need. Selfish 🐄

• Heart
Yeah but the real question is has she taken her parents for help as Lat time she got “gifted” a caravan style park stay she took them to help

Reactions: 16
Let's face it. We saw Chris's income. They're definitely not a wealthy family. I think she needs freebies and I also think there's financial support from family. It's obvious. That weekend away at the weekend will be put through as a business expense. All fake guys. FAKE!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
“I gOt a MeDIUm beCaUse iTs a MesH dReS.”

I’m bleeping hooting like a barn owl, here!!!
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.