Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yuk those cheap nasty fish burgers look bleeping vile!
Yes and those food items she's shared are all coated using trans fats. Trans fats cause heart disease mainly. 'liquid oils turned into saturated fats'. They are not good for your health nor are they good for weight loss. Full of sugar and salt too. She has a qualification in nutrition. Really?!! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is she so obsessed with asking her followers which kid looks more like her and Chris. Does it matter?! Both look as gormless as her. Both look miserable most of the time like Chris. Is that the answer you want Fopps?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is she so obsessed with asking her followers which kid looks more like her and Chris. Does it matter?! Both look as gormless as her. Both look miserable most of the time like Chris. Is that the answer you want Fopps?
I love your answer 😆 I’m thinking maybe she knows they’re not the most handsome of little lads and definitely not model material so she’s panicking wondering who’s genes are to blame 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She is so insecure that she has to ask complete strangers twice !!!! who looks like who?
It doesn’t matter to genuine mums what does matter is her sad,sad,sad request to complete strangers . She has nothing else to fill her life with I guess ….. oh apart from going into supermarkets handling food which she has no intention of buying . Crazy woman sees protein splashed across the front of food and impulsively buys it and she has not got a clue about macros in food/ key nutritional information.. Her lack of education/knowledge about any nutritional info is so exposed.
Her ignorance is just sooooooo embarrasing .

I wonder why she's only replied to this one comment ... then I look at the person who posted page.... hmmm Nicola fangirling again ? Least that girl seems to eat decent and properly work out....
Ugh she gives me the ick when she fangirls over certain women half her age, does she think they’ll be flattered having a desperate, old mumsy has-been fawning over them 😣 she’s almost as bad as the creepy old dudes who comment 🔥 on pretty young women’s photos

She will be pissed off people have said favson is more like his dad because she wants him to look exactly like her. That’s why she has asked a second time who he is more like….desperate for people to say he is just like her!

Reactions: 11
The favouritism continues - one of
Ugh she gives me the ick when she fangirls over certain women half her age, does she think they’ll be flattered having a desperate, old mumsy has-been fawning over them 😣 she’s almost as bad as the creepy old dudes who comment 🔥 on pretty young women’s photos
him and faveson but nothing for otherson
---

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I've literally just thought this to myself, why does she care so much what strangers think anyways its just so pointless 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Another fascinating reel of things she’s seen in the supermarket. What an influencer! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They need a couples trip to Turkey - him for some new teeth and her to sort out those saggy tits

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.