Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're both very plain boys in personality and looks. She's pathetic and so pushy. And I still hate their names I grimace everytime I hear her say them. Separately they may not be so bad, but said as a pair it's so chavy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It really bothers me that she’s sharing all of the places where kids can eat free. I just know that she’ll take full advantage of it. In my opinion it’s for families who may not be able to eat out and it could be a real treat or much needed hot meal. I really hope I’m wrong and she really is genuinely sharing for those who don’t eat Subway like it’s going out of fashion and don’t live in Costa.

Reactions: 12
It really bothers me that she’s sharing all of the places where kids can eat free. I just know that she’ll take full advantage of it. In my opinion it’s for families who may not be able to eat out and it could be a real treat or much needed hot meal. I really hope I’m wrong and she really is genuinely sharing for those who don’t eat Subway like it’s going out of fashion and don’t live in Costa.
She is so patronising the way she shares these too. And then in the next story will share an expensive day out or other needless spending. I can’t decide if she is thick or nasty or both.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Whenever she posts videos of them running you can see that having shoes far too big is affecting how they run/walk. Surely as a self certified shoe expert she must be able to see that they are waddling around trying to keep those boats on?!
Lawson in particular looks very awkward when he’s running.

Reactions: 16
Ahh Fopps mum 🤣 have you had a look in the catalog or seen any of the Zara kids campaigns 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think either beige son has the “look” required for a start though it is absolute years ago my eldest lad was a child model for Woolworths Ladybird and I‘ll tell you it takes a certain kind of child and what they need in absolute bucketfuls is PERSONALITY which is sadly missing in those two who both seem to be dead behind the eyes.
I’ve just watched the reel and it’s truly awful! Those poor boys constantly looking at her for instructions bless them! They’re completely devoid of personality thanks to their fame hungry, crazy witch mother. What an embarrassing reel!
I reckon all the adulation she gets from other instahuns are just to make sure she stays as tit as she is so they all shine brighter in comparison. If they keep bigging her up, she’ll think she’s the dogs danglies and won’t see any need to up her game!

Reactions: 15
How did she look at that reel and think that’s good, I’ll post it? For me it’s so cringey as L keeps looking at her and they aren’t naturally doing it because that wouldn’t fit her agenda.

Reactions: 17
How did she look at that reel and think that’s good, I’ll post it? For me it’s so cringey as L keeps looking at her and they aren’t naturally doing it because that wouldn’t fit her agenda.
Exactly! If she had let them dance around naturally instead of instructing them it would be something, but this just highlights how much they’re just average beige people! There’s billions just like them

"Any fish fans? Save for future info 💋" FFS she has hit an all time low 😂 and as for the JD seasonings giveaway how does she know who has actually entered if all they have to do is comment on her last three posts? she's such a god damn fool

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Any fish fans? Save for future info 💋" FFS she has hit an all time low 😂 and as for the JD seasonings giveaway how does she know who has actually entered if all they have to do is comment on her last three posts? she's such a god damn fool
Her desperation makes me cringe inside out! Also, her last 2 posts were reels where she is begging companies to notice her, so in essence, this giveaway is a ploy to drum up interaction on her reels so the said companies will think ‘oooh she’s popular’ 🙄 she’s transparent as f*ck!

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t need to know who’s entered Lexi 🤷🏼‍♀️ The winner is already picked out 😉

• Heart
It must be killing narcissistic Nicola that otherson is taller and better at sports/dancing.
I used to be so sad for Grayson for the way she treats him but seeing him towering above His brother and generally better at most things 👏🏼 I doubt doubt in the future we will be given his own account of his upbringing. Via SM or maybe even better a book “growing up with a narcissistic influencer mum”

Reactions: 19
She really is one of those people who get joy out of kids being scared of her..that's why she thinks the reel is appropriate to post..I think that it's disgusting that Chris sits around and lets it continue no wonder his family dislike her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.