Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she's boring and we are getting bored with her because this thread has been going for almost a month and we are only on 460 posts so not even half way to the next thread.. there was a time she was getting a new thread every couple of weeks....

I see another day..... another screenshot of work outs she's 'supposedly' done !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You can tell she's boring and we are getting bored with her because this thread has been going for almost a month and we are only on 460 posts so not even half way to the next thread.. there was a time she was getting a new thread every couple of weeks....

I see another day..... another screenshot of work outs she's 'supposedly' done !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
That's how dead her career and instagram are. We need a make up tutorial or something to get us going again 🤣

And is it me or has she stopped spending as much as she used to? Either that or she's stopped bragging, which is highly unlikely for this witch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So another Saturday and she’s at the park ‼ woo hoo ‼ As usual no friends , no play mates and Chris looks like he couldn’t give a duck about being there .He looks so bored and fed up . Her predictable selfish ways never change
Why does she keep posting those workouts ? No body is interested in your Dull Dull Dull Life Fopperholic. .Get. A . Job .
I can see why she posts such repetitive reels because if she didn’t post workouts she doesn’t do and shopping trips she would have nothing to post.

Reactions: 16
So another Saturday and she’s at the park ‼ woo hoo ‼ As usual no friends , no play mates and Chris looks like he couldn’t give a duck about being there .He looks so bored and fed up . Her predictable selfish ways never change
Why does she keep posting those workouts ? No body is interested in your Dull Dull Dull Life Fopperholic. .Get. A . Job .
I can see why she posts such repetitive reels because if she didn’t post workouts she doesn’t do and shopping trips she would have nothing to post.
Why are they always so overdressed too ? Chris in jeans, jumper, shoes, smart coat...... whats wrong with jeans, trainers and a hoodie ... it's like they are always 'on show' ...... Also anyone think he looks a bit like the missing lady Nicola Bulleys other half ?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why are they always so overdressed too ? Chris in jeans, jumper, shoes, smart coat...... whats wrong with jeans, trainers and a hoodie ... it's like they are always 'on show' ...... Also anyone think he looks a bit like the missing lady Nicola Bulleys other half ?!!
That’s it!! I’ve been racking my brain trying to think who he reminded me of! On another note the NB thread is something else!

Reactions: 10
That’s it!! I’ve been racking my brain trying to think who he reminded me of! On another note the NB thread is something else!
What is the thread about? I hope it's kind 😔 her family are going through enough
It’s crazy and very very mind numbing I can’t keep up but it’s not as bad as tik tok with all the self proclaimed detectives

I've been browsing..... it's shocking some of the things people are saying and doing..... can't believe they are on about thread 8 or 9 already !! Not always kind sadly...... I was being nosey and clicked on one of the links that had been shared by her friend and the partner was tagged.. looked at his page and found hers on FB - I cannot believe people are commenting vile things on her profile and pics and sharing stuff from her page...... FB is a nightmare and you have to actively make things private on your pages photos/posts etc and I think loads of people don't know and she has quite a lot of pics on hers that aren't for 'friends' only - some of the comments are just awful..... it's a very weird case/situation but seems to have snowballed out of control with the media etc.....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s had about 3/4 “professional” photshoots over the last few years and never used the photos. What does she do them for? Because she’s so vain? Or does she have them scattered around her house? Or does she not use them because she hasn’t been able to filter them herself and actually can’t bare to see how she really looks? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just seen this the guy who did her photoshoot guess it wasa freebie for her too if ges giving them away

Reactions: 9
She’s had about 3/4 “professional” photshoots over the last few years and never used the photos. What does she do them for? Because she’s so vain? Or does she have them scattered around her house? Or does she not use them because she hasn’t been able to filter them herself and actually can’t bare to see how she really looks? 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s so vain.

Reactions: 13
So who isn’t playing bowling?

4 names on the screen by the looks of it, and an additional adult? What’s the betting it’s I’ve got a stick up my arse Nikki not playing?
Anyone think they took note from yesterday when it was said does Chris evert just wear jeans and hoodie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a bleeping tit reel the puppets are constantly looking at her for instructions they are the least natural relaxed boys ever. She’s desperate for a collab but it ain’t happening they are boring boys like their mother the whole family lacks personality

Reactions: 18
What a bleeping tit reel the puppets are constantly looking at her for instructions they are the least natural relaxed boys ever. She’s desperate for a collab but it ain’t happening they are boring boys like their mother the whole family lacks personality
You can literally see someone in the tv screen showing them what to do!! Absolutely embarrassed for her!
She also has tit taste when it comes dressing boys

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.