Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the gym again with an energy drink 🤢 What is wrong with water?
I’ve gone to Zumba with weak squash once n never again! I’ve taken the odd bottle of luzazade sport with me or when I’m running. But much prefer pain water!

Reactions: 6
"would you like to see todays workout?"
the entire world (except mazza) nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would actually love to see her do a full workout cus like we all day she doesn’t work out to levels you would expect for someone who goes to the gym as much as she reckons she does. All she will do is share a screen shot of one of the apps she uses & she doesn’t stick to a plan or routine

Reactions: 11
Here we go… I reckon she’ll be back with her PT from her latest story and probably comparing herself to her friend Gemma protien and yes spelt wrong purposely

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Except her kids look bored shitless every day because it’s the same tit every day.

4F948569-DB55-41AA-A024-63F4E7C01649.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sharing the workout, but not the actual workout, surely she’d be better showing her actually doing it! But she clearly doesn’t do anything !

Reactions: 11
Sharing the workout, but not the actual workout, surely she’d be better showing her actually doing it! But she clearly doesn’t do anything !
Exactly this! Instead of sharing same old visits to the park, soft play, high protein finds, fashion hauls show us what your real life is like Nikki!! Show us you working out. Struggling. Eating 💩 now and again. REAL life. Her engagement is way down because she's bringing nothing new to the table. She needs to ramp it up. Big time!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly this! Instead of sharing same old visits to the park, soft play, high protein finds, fashion hauls show us what your real life is like Nikki!! Show us you working out. Struggling. Eating 💩 now and again. REAL life. Her engagement is way down because she's bringing nothing new to the table. She needs to ramp it up. Big time!
I find seein someone workout makes me want to do something. Seein someone cleans gives me the motivation to clean. Works in real life too…seeing a neighbour cleaning their windows, sorting out the garden makes you want to….like a domino effect. Same with food, I follow someone who does great meals, shows you how and it gets shared so much. I’ve done so many of her recipes cos they look nice! Old flopps looks meals looks like food my cat would refuse n she eats plastic bags 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I find seein someone workout makes me want to do something. Seein someone cleans gives me the motivation to clean. Works in real life too…seeing a neighbour cleaning their windows, sorting out the garden makes you want to….like a domino effect. Same with food, I follow someone who does great meals, shows you how and it gets shared so much. I’ve done so many of her recipes cos they look nice! Old flopps looks meals looks like food my cat would refuse n she eats plastic bags 🙈🙈
I’d rather starve than eat most of the food she shares! Looks like it’s already been eaten and thrown back up most of the time! She’s boring, stuck in her ways and very outdated!

She’s lazy. That’s it.

Has never worked a real job. Fannies about on social media with no real effort. Doesn’t parent her own kids. Couldn’t launch the coaching business. Never sticks to what she says (did she ever do that live on instagram).

lazy lazy lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.