Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face always gives off Les Dawson vibes to me

FB81C4EA-C6FE-4CDC-AC4A-3E0F03369C6D.jpeg

Her make up is such a state for someone who claims to love beauty

10CD77A7-DB66-48E1-BEEC-6F9E3B1DB496.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
urgh her lips on that reel, that lipstick is not her friend! they look like a couple of richmond chipolatas

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fearne Cotton. I don’t think she has been in rehab, though I may be wrong, though her husband may well have been he is a recovering alcoholic.
Ooops sorry! Yes her hubby has been to rehab, Fearne had a breakdown and suffered with very bad depression, I think it lead to her taking antidepressants, drinking too much and partying too hard, so she stopped it all and turned her life around

Reactions: 9
Ooops sorry! Yes her hubby has been to rehab, Fearne had a breakdown and suffered with very bad depression, I think it lead to her taking antidepressants, drinking too much and partying too hard, so she stopped it all and turned her life around
Yes she can't do LIVE TV anymore because she has terrible anxiety. I think she's better now but like most of us she needs to live well to keep her mental health in check. I love her podcast called HAPPY PLACE. But hey, Fopps has never suffered from anything. Nothing. She's too positive 🙄

Reactions: 14
I clicked on the new reel at the right time to catch this gem before it's swiftly deleted and the posted gets a snippy voice note 😂

fopps.jpg

---

edit....gone already LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s really excelled at producing yet another absolutely disgusting looking meal. Good work fopps. No one wants to lose weight that badly to eat that in a morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Scrambled egg microwaved for 6 minutes, cos she hates soft scrambled egg, you know, the proper way, with loads of buttered white toast on the side. She’s rank.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.