Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hunatron

I’m not really sure what JD seasonings are (never used them so unaware of price point, quality, taste, ‘nutrition’ etc) and I know there’s a cost of living crisis but seriously what self respecting adult with a full life would give two shits about a ‘seasonings giveaway’. I’d rather go to the sainsburys local 1 min walk from my house and buy whatever ‘seasonings’ I need for probably around the £1 mark for whatever it is I’m cooking. Or, knowing me because I’m busy, just use salt, pepper, herbs and spices I already have in the cupboard at home. Rather then entering a competition I categorically wont win in an attempt to obtain some random packets of rub. It’s so weird it blows my mind.

Reactions: 20

lexiloo

VIP Member
"Any fish fans? Save for future info 💋" FFS she has hit an all time low 😂 and as for the JD seasonings giveaway how does she know who has actually entered if all they have to do is comment on her last three posts? she's such a god damn fool

• Haha

Wearesailing13

Absolutely appalled at the nursery stuff. Someone called it earlier and said she wouldn't voluntarily keep one of then off, because it'd interfere with her MeTiMe, so the nursery obviously want him kept away, as he's contagious in some way. This woman is that selfish and neurotic, that she couldn't possibly let him stay home and rest, play with his toys, stay warm etc, and she had to drag him out, for the full day, because her needs are more important than her 4 year olds. It knocks me sick. What kind of parent does this? I wouldn't be surprised if this alleged meltdown was Faveson's, and it occurred on this day, coz he was probably knackered and overwhelmed. She really should've got a dog. Imagine the steps she'd get in.
Exactly this. Her plans were the gym, costa and subway so that’s what she did, sick child or not. How could she think he would be ok to go to the gym creche is he wasn’t well enough for preschool?

They’ve paid £45 to go there? Plus 2 hours fuel, coffees and probably lunch. The woman is insane, throwing money at your kids like that doesn’t make you good parents! Chris needs to grow a pair and put his foot down!

• Wow

Jemi85

VIP Member
She will blame lack of views but if you click her likes it says over 10,000 views! Yet zero genuine comments. Mortifying.
If this was me, I’d be skulking away, closing my account and getting myself a job in the real world, realising my 15 mins of social media “fame” is well and truly over 🫣

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think it was the cashback app she used them in as newborns. I could be wrong though

That bedroom is pure shit. I wish I could show what I've done for my 4 year old. He's got a dinosaur bedroom and people always comment on it. She's so dull I can't believe anyone still follows her

I’m half hoping it is a podcast. What will she talk about? 3 stone in 3 months (20 years ago). Twins. XS. SW extraordinaire career (4 years ago). Spending her husbands money her never ending savings pot. Cackle cackle. The end.

• Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
One thing I don't get about her (well, one of many things) is when she's calorie counting - and actually what she eats in general - is majority of her food is pre made, ready meals, high sugar. When I'm watching what I eat, if I ate what she did I'd be staving in 30 mins because of the low nutritional value and high sugar? This woman cannot be telling the truth about what she eats in a day, no way. You can actually lower cals and not feel bad hunger pangs as long as you eat fresh foods and lots of veg. Never see her do this. Just weird from a life coach who did a "very very expensive" nutrition course. Do as I say, not as I do eh? And people actually follow her for food inspo 🤣 I guess she's got the 3 pan fry slop meals on rotation, so there's that I guess! And she doesn't work so wtf does she do all day that she can't make a quick few meals!?

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
For all her efforts she hasn't progressed since 2016 it's so so embarrassing 😭 she isn't open and honest so people just don't relate to her at all. I've said before I am literally her target audience, we are practically the same age, our kids are roughly the same age, i love fashion, fitness, shopping, I'm a stay at home mum at the moment and I CAN'T STAND the bitch🤣
In my head you're Majorie... dust anyone 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Why has she turned into a giveaway account? Because literally no one else is interested in her boring stagnant life she has to bribe her followers to stick around with endless freebies? It’s beyond desperate! Cringing for her.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
"would you like to see todays workout?"
the entire world (except mazza) nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Haha
Oh dear...
Ahh Fopps mum 🤣 have you had a look in the catalog or seen any of the Zara kids campaigns 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think either beige son has the “look” required for a start though it is absolute years ago my eldest lad was a child model for Woolworths Ladybird and I‘ll tell you it takes a certain kind of child and what they need in absolute bucketfuls is PERSONALITY which is sadly missing in those two who both seem to be dead behind the eyes.

• Heart
  • Sad

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
It just doesn’t sit well with me. They are making the boys perform, in order to create content for her instagram, for her to make money from. She’s making them work. It’s not right. You should not use your children. They are not your props.
Absolutely all these so called mummy bloggers are the same pimping out their kids to line their own pockets

honey&lemon

VIP Member
In just 7 years. She looks 20 years older than her wedding day pic. I wonder what she would look like if she’d just left her face alone.

59618606-529E-4AD0-8DA5-CAE2B0CC9F91.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Wearesailing13

I think the boys being asleep at midday at 4 shows there’s something wrong! They’re either both ill or both exhausted by being dragged all over the show after a week in nursery. My daughter loved her sleep but at 4 only slept in the day if she was ill or on the way home from holiday. My son stopped napping at 2!

ETA I bet she’s still forcing them to bed at 6.45 and that’s why they’re getting up at 5.30. Maybe time to give them their own rooms and cut down on the me, me, me time eh flopps?
She’ll be on the phone to that sleep expert again! Think she keeps taking them to soft play so she can leave them to it and she can catch up on Tattle

size down

VIP Member
Latest ‘ reel’ 😂 just highlights how uneducated she is . She is so embarrassing.
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing . In her case it’s no knowledge
She is consistently struggling for content and it shows So she’s throwing anything together and hopes for a few likes from her sheep 😩😩😩

Reactions: 19