Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I see she's rolling the lightly dusted fish fillets out again, does she forget she got caught out scraping the light coating off hers to save calories?? Tattle doesn't forget fopps ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Mancnet

VIP Member
Those trainers are awful. How sad to think she’ll still be paying them off on klarna long after the person who wins them unfollows her!

• Haha

FUSHt

Let's face it. We saw Chris's income. They're definitely not a wealthy family. I think she needs freebies and I also think there's financial support from family. It's obvious. That weekend away at the weekend will be put through as a business expense. All fake guys. FAKE!!!!

• Heart

Moodles

Chatty Member
It’s not even 9:30 and she’s pissed me off already with this. I am a worrier and I know it doesn’t help and can’t change things but I’m certainly not arrogant. Of course princess prikki is too positive to ever suffer any kind of mental health issue 🤬 if only life was that simple.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I've reported her to the ASA and I urge others to do the same. It takes two seconds. Why should she get freebies when she can't follow the most basic protocol

Mancnet

VIP Member
So the giveaway is going well. She’s lost 10 followers and only 16 additional comments on her last post since yesterday. Is it really worth is Fopps? Just get a bloody job and put yourself out of your misery!

And another 90 day programme which may or may not ever be mentioned again depending on whether she sticks to it…yawn!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
My god I need a punch, but I'm randomly watching some old sw YouTube vlogs, she has popped up. It's the one where she shows her sw group.... the vain egotistical dickhead has got both of her magazine covers on the table where you sign up 🤣🤣🤣

She's so annoying and full of herself. Oh and her face hardly moves it is like a plastic mask 😵💫 the spider lashes are horrific 😳

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Hoburne ad not clearly marked again! She must really want to get back on the ASA list 😂

This is her 'job' *cough cough* why is she so, so ashamed of marking it correctly ... it's not a PR stay.. it's an AD.... it's a freebie for doing a decent advert for them... she's had a free holiday for 4 x adults and 2 x children for 3/4 nights ... for FREE ..... must be around £500/£600 .. this could of gone to a family/people who truly deserve it and would be grateful. yet this selfish snotty bitch cannot even do her 'job' properly..... who wants to rush to visit there off the back of a few shitty pics and a few lines of text ? Fuck off nicola..... you're being reported.... again !!

lexiloo

VIP Member
Who told Chris that wearing trousers that look like they've been tumbled dried for far too long was a good look? They remind me of pedal pushers from my youth....google if you're too young to remember ;) everything both those eejits wear looks shrunk! Her nose is growing by the month and so are his ears.

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
I'm in recovery from binge eating and she knows nothing about it. Her idea of binge eating is a whole grenade bar instead of half. Me getting up and shaking it off or whatever she says in the post is bollocks. I was so close to commenting but what's the point, she won't listen.

Misssj80

VIP Member
I know the person who has commented "looking incred" on her latest post 😱😱😱 I'm embarrassed they have used the word "incred"🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
They look like they went from wetsuits to T-birds from grease! the reflection of her prompting them on the moves is hysterical, pushy mum vibes for sure, sad twat

I was reading something last week I can't remember where now but it reminded me of Fopps and others but I forgot to post it.

It was the fact that these holiday companies giving away for example six holidays for free in one week to influencers (who can afford a holiday and will pay for one because they can if they aren't gifted one because they can't bear to spend half term at home like normal people even once a year) is six regular families that can't have a holiday because they are fully booked full of influencers and the price is high enough at half term as it is. If they didn't give away to all of these beggars then they could reduce the price for 6 genuine customers or those who want to go but find the cost high. They would make the same amount of money and not alienate potential customers

I was shouting "that's so true" at the tablet when I read it

• Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
I suspect that the majority of photos she posts are filtered to billy-o, and very occasionally, like today, an unfiltered one showing how she really looks slips through the net. What we're seeing is the result of a poor diet, sun damage and dehydrated skin. She could rectify this if she ate a simpler, Mediterranean diet with plenty of olive oil, two litres of pure water a day, stop the energy drinks and processed crap, simplify her makeup to suit her skin and she'd see a huge difference. She used to be an attractive girl and she's allowed her vanity to ruin her looks.

• Heart

Choco88

VIP Member
9 comments on her ad, 3 spam & one is her husband 😂 why any company would use her to promote their business is beyond me!

• Haha