Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Absolutely appalled at the nursery stuff. Someone called it earlier and said she wouldn't voluntarily keep one of then off, because it'd interfere with her MeTiMe, so the nursery obviously want him kept away, as he's contagious in some way. This woman is that selfish and neurotic, that she couldn't possibly let him stay home and rest, play with his toys, stay warm etc, and she had to drag him out, for the full day, because her needs are more important than her 4 year olds. It knocks me sick. What kind of parent does this? I wouldn't be surprised if this alleged meltdown was Faveson's, and it occurred on this day, coz he was probably knackered and overwhelmed. She really should've got a dog. Imagine the steps she'd get in.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She worked really hard as a shop assistant in a shoe shop when she was 16, again she worked really hard at a car rental place a few years later. The pinnacle of her career was working really, really hard for Slimming World where apparently she earned more than her semiprofessional-ish golfer something or other husband. All the working really hard afforded her a (apparently never ending) savings pot.

I think it’s safe to say:

She’s never worked hard in her life
She fell lucky at SW but fucked it up
She doesn’t have an everlasting pot of cash
Her husband finances everything
She’s probably on her husbands books as admin support.

She’s a narcissistic pathological liar.
Mazza has blown smoke up her arse all her life and it has given her this completely false image of herself. That one youtube vlog where mazza says "she's the whole package" 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she's literally created a monster it's so embarrassing

• Sick

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Her life just seems so boring. No career to speak of yet calls herself a business woman, doesn't enjoy parenting yet spends every day at soft play/a park/a fairground (seriously, many women actually enjoy soft play?!) Constantly on a diet, constantly chasing youth, zero fashion sense and copies love islanders 20yrs younger, seeking validation online and no friends to speak of. The husband? Looks like a rat and I doubt he's got much interest in her now. She's got zero sense of humour too.

Lonely life really and makes sense why she's living through the fake social media lens, she wants everyone to think she's doing so well and so successful, the reality appears *slightly* different!

Ceebee_Geebee

Does she not know how to describe anything as being anything other than gorgeous? Food: gorgeous, friends: gorgeous, random person she's never spoken to: gorgeous and now even a rhino is gorgeous. Sheesh!

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Jesus Christ so the child is off sick and she’s took him to the gym creche, Costa, subway and now the park

• Sick
  • Sad

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
If this doesn’t say how distorted her mind is nothing will . The idea of a coach is to learn and use what you learn afterwards . In her case she feels safe with twinset twat so she signs up for another 90 !!!! Days . If she can’t see how unstable her eating habits are nothing will ever change with her …., EVER
This post has been up 7 hours.. has 9 likes and 1 comment off twinset twat... absolutely no one gives a flying fuck Nicola about your obsession with 'dropping body fat' 😴😴😴😴

• Heart
  • Haha

Rc1407

When she buys ‘coleslaw’ at home, it’s one of those ranch slaw packs, with the Mayo dressing to mix yourself. Fopps proudly tells us that she discards the Mayo. So she’s just eating shredded, raw veg.

maybe she dunked this slaw in a glass of water to make it resemble more what she’s used to.

how sad- that’s a decent choice for most people if they were eating out. Not ‘terrible’ like she’s made out.

And if she did half the exercise she claims to, meals like this would be no problem at all for weight gain.

she’s deluded

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
She’ll do her whole ‘I was under no obligation to post at all but I have added adprstay just to cover as per ASA guidance’ (which is wrong)

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
Apart from for the childcare I reckon they take her parents so they will pay for everything when they are there. You can tell she’s a total spoilt brat who wouldn’t dream of treating her parents to anything unless it benefits her.

size down

VIP Member
So …….she begs a PR invite and she’ll do a Quick video asap “ with her dirty unmanicured nails 😡 Can this Chav get any more patronising ?!?!? Staged performing puppets all for her selfish gain. Nobody’s interested Fopps . Look at the lack of comments, keep filming yourself luv - - it’s hilarious watching u in isolation 😂 What a delightful life she has 🙄, she’s now dragging Mad Mazza along 🤡

• Haha

fraudsandfakes

Oh my word, just like many of you I’m fuming. I had A for 6 years and when I finally accepted it and started to recover it led to binge eating. Absolutely horrific. The damage it did to me mentally because of the weight gain and sense of shame etc I honestly wouldn’t wish on anyone. When will she just fuck off and get a proper job! (Or !!!!!!!! For that stupid, vacuous twat)

• Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Who does a giveaway of a size 8 coat on a page that’s about weight loss and will likely be much larger people following? Is she seriously THAT STUPID?

way to alienate the only fools left following you dickhead!

Pinklady567

VIP Member
My bro and sis in laws are paying for our 2 to go here as their Christmas present. I'm full on dreading it. They rave about how good it is but I genuinely can't imagine anything worse!

Also, Fopps, this is just an average meal. It's a fucking jacket potato you deranged melt, you won't instantly gain pounds from a tiny bit of butter and an average amount of cheese. She's so disordered it's unreal.
Screams disordered doesn’t it? If she dreds what the calories are in that meal then she clearly has a problem

Last edited: