Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
She starved herself to that weight last time and despite her almost dry humping her own reflection because she thought she looked so good she didn't, she looked pale and arsey all the time. Most of her pictures hse was sucking in so hard she probably passed out after they were taken and she once again stretched herself to look even thinner, she really has a problem. She was also super snappy as she was hangry all the time..........bring on round two of foppy rotter and the twin set twat collab

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Whenever she thinks anything is beneath her she hardly does any promotion for it, so why accept it then fopps? if she'd got Dubai or Disney (hahahahahahaha) she would have had a dozen grid posts, endless stories and three vlogs. She's so transparent.
PS - Nikki it IS free if you didn't fucking pay for it you turd
Yet she ‘knows her worth’ 🤣

Let’s face it, this is as good as it’s going to get for her, and given the shit ‘job’ that she’s done she should be extremely grateful.

If anyone still follows her, please consider unfollowing. You can still see the shitshow. Hit her where it hurts the most.

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
She does fuck all else, is she so busy she can’t even cook scrambled egg in a pan? Microwaved scrambled egg makes me queasy!

caz272

Chatty Member
Omg , boring beigesons puppets, they are not going to be Fopp’s cash cows anytime soon!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
As if anyone asked what blusher she was wearing 😂 she's beyond tragic at this point, if wish sold influencers....she's what you'd get

• Haha

size down

VIP Member
She’s getting more and more desperate ! Old Pics too 😂 Now she says she doesn’t film in her gym 😂 Bullshit !! It was only last week she was filming herself putting gym equipment out for an imaginary friend who she said she was helping !?!?!? Yeh right 🤣🤣🤣 So instead she films in her garden and as usual she is alone .
#SAD #SAD #SAD

• Haha

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
adprstay

Is that a new word you've invited Prikkerholic?

IT'S JUST AN AD. If they've paid you to go, it's an ad!!!

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So another Saturday and she’s at the park ‼ woo hoo ‼ As usual no friends , no play mates and Chris looks like he couldn’t give a fuck about being there .He looks so bored and fed up . Her predictable selfish ways never change
Why does she keep posting those workouts ? No body is interested in your Dull Dull Dull Life Fopperholic. .Get. A . Job .
I can see why she posts such repetitive reels because if she didn’t post workouts she doesn’t do and shopping trips she would have nothing to post.
Why are they always so overdressed too ? Chris in jeans, jumper, shoes, smart coat...... whats wrong with jeans, trainers and a hoodie ... it's like they are always 'on show' ...... Also anyone think he looks a bit like the missing lady Nicola Bulleys other half ?!!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I clicked on the new reel at the right time to catch this gem before it's swiftly deleted and the posted gets a snippy voice note 😂

fopps.jpg

---

edit....gone already LOL

• Haha

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
It’s so sad that she genuinely seems to think people want to see this pathetic content. Her followers keep falling, the miracles clearly don’t want to perform, who is she doing this for? it’s crazy that she continues churning out the same old rubbish when it’s clearly not working!
So true! But let’s face it, what else is she going to do? She’s unmanageable, lazy and vain. Her only life skill is running a scripted diet club & maintaining a 3 stone weight loss for over 20yrs (which even that is bullshit) She won’t want to take a job that’s a ‘come down’ to what she was before (and she’s burnt her sw bridge so can’t go back) and has been revealed as extremely lazy, stupid and dangerous as a ‘nutrition coach’. So she’s pathetically clinging onto Instagram trying to make it pay. But, as you say, her content is abysmal, she has no personality and is an insufferable show off. People are tired of her repetitive shit and she’s fucking useless at coming up with new content

FUSHt

Don't think I'd use the adjective 'gorgeous' to describe a Rhino. She's on another planet 🤣

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I bough the Aldi dupes last week and you wouldn’t know the difference! It smells posh, cost £6.99!
I got lots of comments on how nice it was, and I couldn’t wait to tell people it was Aldi!😂
She's probably got the same poured into an old bottle from Jo Malone 🤣🤣

• Haha

InstaLurk

VIP Member
The boys gave a ‘special someone’ a grenade bar as a valentines gift. Bloody hell, they’re as disordered as her, what has she done to them

• Wow
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
How does she have the audacity to filter her face on other pictures then put that shocker out there? her eyes look like arseholes and her nose reminds me of that bloke from up

up.jpg

• Haha