Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kelly123

VIP Member
Oh my god WHO CARES?! You’re on a dump of a caravan park not the Maldives or Dubai like the rest of them

• Haha
Reactions: 21

bettybutler

Chatty Member
Wow! I honestly don’t understand her food at all! That meal could have looked so much nicer not microwaved it’s not like she had her twins to look after why is she so busy she needs to destroy her food in the microwave YUK! I’d rather be slightly over weight than eat any of her manky food !

• Heart

size down

VIP Member
And again it’s all about HER HER HER , she has a ILL kid but
SHE wants To go Out SHE wants a Subway SHE wants a costa . Selfish insufferable Twat
In her 43rd Year and getting more desperate
#NARCISSISTICFOPPERHOLIC

kelly123

VIP Member
It's my job... its not free... it is free Nicola and in return you should make a decent effort to promote the place not a few pics of your family and a 5 min video.. not a very good job you do there Nicola for your 3/4 night freebie holiday !! I'd love to know how many visit off the back of her 'promotion' 🙄🙄
Sounds like she’s writing a CV. ‘I enjoy running, reading and volunteering when I can’

• Haha
So petite chode has the same favourite child as Fopps 😕

Also what the fuck has happened to her nose!!!! 😳
I do hate these false declarations of “love” plastered all over social media for others to see it’s all for show you only have to watch any of her reels that he has been roped into doing with her to know he is not a blissfully happily married man 🙄
---
'Amazing wife and mum' Chris obviously has low standards and expectations 🤣🤣
His life at home wouldn’t be worth living had he not posted that…

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
You can tell she's boring and we are getting bored with her because this thread has been going for almost a month and we are only on 460 posts so not even half way to the next thread.. there was a time she was getting a new thread every couple of weeks....

I see another day..... another screenshot of work outs she's 'supposedly' done !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She used to do a lot of showing off with the perfumes years ago. "Oh which one shall I wear?" and all that nonsense. 🤨 It made me think wow what a prick you are back then, and nothing has changed nearly 10 years later 🤣 she must be desperate for content how embarrassing she's got nothing of value to say at her age

Dummyfingers

Oh she’s so patronising and out of touch! As most people who actually have battled binge eating know, if you could stop and think before you did it, you would!🙄
That reel shows me that she has never binged in her life but still thinks she can lecture people about it, without any actual research (except googled binge eating).
Hope this helps x

oh fuck off!
---
Oh she’s so patronising and out of touch! As most people who actually have battled binge eating know, if you could stop and think before you did it, you would!🙄
That reel shows me that she has never binged in her life but still thinks she can lecture people about it, without any actual research (except googled binge eating).
Hope this helps x

oh fuck off!
Im not finished!!!
Her whole approach to food actually exaggerates the need to binge in the first place!!! Binge/restrict and so it goes.
And having a bottle of wine and a takeaway once a week isn’t binge eating, Fopps.
has she ever shared an actual takeaway pizza or an Indian on her gram, ever????! She is so part of the problem and she doesn’t even see it!

• Heart

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
She blatantly has no clue. For starters that should be on her “coaching” page. She needs to stop using that pic from the twin set challenge as it’s false & misleading. That last cut & paste picture is awful whether this is a business or just a hobby page

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
It's so odd to give away items but not let people state the size they need, she's clearly just raiding her wardrobe to give away things she doesn't like or don't fit her, surely she understands that it will cut down entries massively with only offering it in one size? then again she's not the sharpest tool in the box is she? "let's make someone's day" FFS condescending beeatch

lexiloo

VIP Member
The "adprstay" drives me mad too, it needs to be clearly marked as an advert and at the start of the text so users can choses whether to click on it or not, devious bitch.

• Heart

size down

VIP Member
So her idea of “ Family Day “ is filming her ill child and filming all the random strangers she can find . No friends / playmates around , just her and her hoarse cackle.
She is the most self centred bitch EVER.
Stick you’re Giveaway 🤣🤣🤣 Fucking clown !!

• Haha