Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
"Its not free."

But you didn't pay a penny for it.

So it's therefore FREE

What a fucking moron.
I bloody love when she posts shit like this. No one is going to agree with her pissy comment and her true 'Kullurs' shine through.

Keep digging your social media career it's grave, lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That's like someone saying jeez I'm such a fat bastard I binged a whole salad bag yesterday 🫠

How does she have the nerve to say these things

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
Nooooooooo 🫣😳 She’s totally one of those people who share posts about lost dogs in Canada, isn’t she? 😳

5E903C71-F91D-45D5-A8A7-EBFB0D712B6B.jpeg

• Haha
I think the boys being asleep at midday at 4 shows there’s something wrong! They’re either both ill or both exhausted by being dragged all over the show after a week in nursery. My daughter loved her sleep but at 4 only slept in the day if she was ill or on the way home from holiday. My son stopped napping at 2!

ETA I bet she’s still forcing them to bed at 6.45 and that’s why they’re getting up at 5.30. Maybe time to give them their own rooms and cut down on the me, me, me time eh flopps?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Mazza and daddy paid for their free holiday did they? Where's their posts promoting the stay 🤣🤨 she's such a twat!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Jesus Christ so the child is off sick and she’s took him to the gym creche, Costa, subway and now the park
She just can't stay home and look after her own kids can she 😲 she's got major issues when her kid just isn't allowed to be ill!

Wait till they're older and the school phones you for every fart, and they pick up every single germ and bug going

• Haha
A protein bar and low fat hot chocolate... ffs Nicola not quite a family bar of dairy milk and a hot chocolate with cream is it.... tell me you're desperate to be relatable without breaking the diet and don't have a clue 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She‘s slacking she didn’t get her Mercedes key ring in shot 🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
You can tell she's boring and we are getting bored with her because this thread has been going for almost a month and we are only on 460 posts so not even half way to the next thread.. there was a time she was getting a new thread every couple of weeks....

I see another day..... another screenshot of work outs she's 'supposedly' done !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
That's how dead her career and instagram are. We need a make up tutorial or something to get us going again 🤣

And is it me or has she stopped spending as much as she used to? Either that or she's stopped bragging, which is highly unlikely for this bitch

• Haha

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
It really bothers me that she’s sharing all of the places where kids can eat free. I just know that she’ll take full advantage of it. In my opinion it’s for families who may not be able to eat out and it could be a real treat or much needed hot meal. I really hope I’m wrong and she really is genuinely sharing for those who don’t eat Subway like it’s going out of fashion and don’t live in Costa.
She is so patronising the way she shares these too. And then in the next story will share an expensive day out or other needless spending. I can’t decide if she is thick or nasty or both.

• Heart

Slimem

‘I just did this workout’

Literally no one cares, no one. Absolutely no one.

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Walking down smith Street in Warwick earlier and came across the photography studio fopps had her latest photos done at, fopps' photo is front and centre in the window and there's also a family group shot too. Was going to take a photo but my 14 year old wouldn't let me 🤣🤣 editing to add the photo that is front and centre in the window, she will feel like a celebrity 🤣🤣
It looks like a pic for the latest casting of the Apprentice. #bossbabes #girlboss #pretendingtohaveajob

• Haha

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
She’s not getting it is she? People can see now that she’s just obsessed with weight loss. And doesn’t do it in a healthy way.

she also says she’s the heaviest she’s been in a long time. Probably time to change the bullshit bio about maintaining for 20 years then
Actually she’s the heavesit she’s been in a long time!

• Haha

Bluesky

Chatty Member
That wildlife park will think they’ve gained a new hyena with her screeching and cackling her way round it

• Haha

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
Wow! Stop the bus!!! She had to get a MEDIUM! Not XS or S! Well done Fopps. Now try getting shoes that fit and you might enjoy a pain free night out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
Wonder is Chris has told her rein in your spending or get a job before rhe boys start school. Had funny thought imagine her volunteering at the boys school she'll be like the blond one from motherland

• Haha
Reactions: 21