Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
How come she’s having another smear so soon? Did she mention having abnormal cells or anything?
I was just about to say this. It wasn't that long ago was it?

I had pre-cancer cells treatment when I was younger and I used to have smears every year, then every 3 years now it's every 5 years

Reactions: 9

FUSHt

She's filtered the pictures so much her dress is a different colour in each one. She's also displaying hamster cheeks. Think someone's had a little top up recently 🙄

lexiloo

VIP Member
Surely no one is doing a food collab of any kind with Fopps? Bulk orders of turkey mince incoming!!! Food goes to fopps house to die, she will ruin that womans business with her disordered eating and reputation for spraying food with bleach spray to avoid the risk of scoffing it.

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
A binge eating reel without any sort of trigger warning?! What a dick! I’ve reported that to instagram.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Here she goes with her favourite razor.....until the next gifted/paid one comes along

• Haha
“ I can’t bear to think of the calories in this jacket potato!”
“But iTS ToTAlLy FIne BEcaUse sAiEtY”

Absolute psycho.
As if you’d honestly write such bollocks about a dull but perfectly normal, balanced lunch.
Fopps, your massive issues with food are showing!
🙄🙄🙄
Yes and if she was a foodie she’d kind of be able to assess that meal and weigh up the calories after all these years. Silly cow.

• Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
I was just about to say this. It wasn't that long ago was it?

I had pre-cancer cells treatment when I was younger and I used to have smears every year, then every 3 years now it's every 5 years
Looks like it was pretty much 3 years ago this month she went for the last smear.

I just received a letter my own smear and it says women aged 25-49 will be every three years so it’s about right.

E33B7B7C-7019-4822-B9C5-F85AD62AE0A8.jpeg

• Wow

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
I think it was the cashback app she used them in as newborns. I could be wrong though

That bedroom is pure shit. I wish I could show what I've done for my 4 year old. He's got a dinosaur bedroom and people always comment on it. She's so dull I can't believe anyone still follows her
She getting more duller than Emily Norris

• Haha

kelly123

VIP Member
Few weeks ago she was raving about ‘ Fre Skincare ‘ Todays its this brand , probably because she’s begged a discount code 🙄
No wonder why she isn’t successful at anything including coaching 😂😂😂 when people find out she isn’t genuine
Wasn’t this some friend or family members business? Or am I thinking of someone else…..

just googled them and they’re based in Brighton so possible not

Oh FFS 😂😏😏😂 she's putting a highlight of things to do in Warwick 😂 as if anybody will need her uhmayzing highlights , as usual LMAO there's only her there , Chris doing as he's told looking about as interested as he ever is on one of HER chosen trips and the kids don't no any different than lone park life , rides and yet more rides oh how thrilled they look there's no friends just her screeching like a mental dysfunctional banchee and Chris just tagging along 😂 Great Life Foppy 😏😏😏
When do the boys start pre-school. Is it after this half term? Or have they started and I've not noticed. I ignore alot of her ridiculous content
I'm thinking that she is doing this Warwick activity reel for content that she will send around school WhatsApp groups with others parents. She is thinking she is some kind of heroin.

And her face...wtf she looks like a puffa fish

• Haha