Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I looked into that kitchen company it's a chef based in Leamington. Bringing Fopps in will ruin her brand I hope she is prepared for the shit that Fopps brings with her with her dangerous food advice etc
I had a look yesterday and her food looks lovely... the lady is Brazilian and looks like she has a nice little happy family ... looks like a proper 'foodie'... don't seen any grenade bars or Vage yoghurt... and her hubby is cute (haha!!)... he's the photographer guy ! God knows what shit storm/show Fopps is going to cause !

Reactions: 8

Chub rub 99

When did we see the income?! 👀
Let's face it. We saw Chris's income. They're definitely not a wealthy family. I think she needs freebies and I also think there's financial support from family. It's obvious. That weekend away at the weekend will be put through as a business expense. All fake guys. FAKE!!!!

Reactions: 7

MrsM79

Chatty Member
I think
Who knows because as usual she hasn’t cottoned on that the signal at her gym is crap and her stories from the car never upload properly.

also she’s sitting with hair down, make up on, not looking one bit like someone who has done a hard workout.
[/QUOTE

I think her and Gem must go to the same gym. She never has a hair out of place, a bead of sweat or a red complexion either.

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
FFS 😂😂😂😂
Fopps Culinary Skills 😱😱😱 Indonesian Yellow Chicken Curry 🤮🤮🤮 OMG 🤣🤣🤣
Oh please Fopperholic Failed Coach . Get your Life sorted out . You are in Chapter 43.
#Hopeless #Desperateforcontent #Embarrassing #iwilldoanythingforcontent
Quick google search and it’s straight from Pinterest/ a magazine that she hasn’t credited. She hasn’t an original bone in her body.

Attachments

• Wow