Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robbie09

VIP Member
Are these reels hers or not or new or old as nails are different than on her stories
---

You can always be sure Mazza will reply but I bet the other 2 comments will be going soon 😁😁
Urgh that comment reply as well “love a bit of m&s” cringy as hell

Reactions: 10
Her teeth are as wonky as her wedding day despite the invisilign!! Sad really that she feels the need to nip and tuck and fluff herself up already... she's only early 40's ... I'm late 50's and only just starting to think I might need a few lines smoothed out... but then seeing this kinda puts me off !
I always think it's best to have some genuine self love and age gracefully. That's what Made my Grandmas and Great Grandmas so beautiful x

• Heart
Reactions: 10

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Imagine having a career which involved taking pictures of food you didn't buy. It's so tragic.
With your skanky overgrown gel nails :sick:
---

Just reading this article. The money she wastes on pointless and she still hasn’t sorted out her dodgy implants. Shouldn’t she do something to improve her chances of being there for the miracles later in life instead of pissing money away on bots and trainers?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I've just looked at the make up artists page, she pulls some funny faces when showing off her make up, it's really odd 🤣🤣
Not wanting to be a total cow but her make up doesn't look very professional, it's nice but like an untrained person has done their face to go out with the girls

FUSHt

I honestly think if she had a job (I refuse to call what she does work and I think the fact she thinks it’s work is an insult to anyone who does work) and not a job in the ‘diet industry’ or a job focussed around food she would have a lot less time to be thinking about food. I know not everyone is like this but I’ve just started a new job after 12 years in my old one and it’s so busy and I’m learning so much and actually having to use my brain non stop that I don’t have time to think about food or really feel hungry. Grabbing a quick sandwich and cup of tea where I can, which is fine. There’s probably above adequate protein and nutrition in a tuna mayo on brown and I think I’ve lost a bit of weight too. I also think if she worked she might think of her boys needs more and might want to stay in at the weekends as she would understand what it’s like to be exhausted on a Friday night. She wants to go out all the time because she’s bored as she does nothing with her life all week, and because it gets her away from food because she has nothing else to think about, and on and on it goes. As other people have said she should have got a pet rather than having kids (and ‘mum blogging’ isn’t what it was) and to allegedly put so much time into diet and exercise and protein and still be unhappy with her weight is just sad. I don’t think people are looking for her type of ‘content’ anymore (the rubbish she comes up with is either plagiarised or usless anyway), everything she does just seems totally pointless to me.
Spot on!

• Heart

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
She’s had about 3/4 “professional” photshoots over the last few years and never used the photos. What does she do them for? Because she’s so vain? Or does she have them scattered around her house? Or does she not use them because she hasn’t been able to filter them herself and actually can’t bare to see how she really looks? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just seen this the guy who did her photoshoot guess it wasa freebie for her too if ges giving them away

She really is one of those people who get joy out of kids being scared of her..that's why she thinks the reel is appropriate to post..I think that it's disgusting that Chris sits around and lets it continue no wonder his family hate her