Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Fearne Cotton. I don’t think she has been in rehab, though I may be wrong, though her husband may well have been he is a recovering alcoholic.
Ooops sorry! Yes her hubby has been to rehab, Fearne had a breakdown and suffered with very bad depression, I think it lead to her taking antidepressants, drinking too much and partying too hard, so she stopped it all and turned her life around

Reactions: 9

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
😆 “cleaver” fopps strikes again, bet she’s hyperventilating at the thought of being the heaviest she’s been in long time
She will be in panic mode and blaming perimenopause, cramming in as many supplements as possible! She genuinely could be heavier as she's got more muscle (we know she hasnt) but what she weighs has nothing to do with her size, but she cannot and will not get her head around that! I know she will be on the weight loss/diabetes drug Ozempic ASAP, I already know people using it so she will be too at £195 a month!

I looked into that kitchen company it's a chef based in Leamington. Bringing Fopps in will ruin her brand I hope she is prepared for the shit that Fopps brings with her with her dangerous food advice etc

• Wow

DevonMum

So one of the twins was “poorly” yesterday so she’s kept him off nursery and dragged the poor kid out instead! 🤦🏼‍♀️ But we have to guess which one 🙄
Probably Faveson as he’d thrown a massive tantrum and she didn’t want him to show her up at the school gates.

So one of the twins was “poorly” yesterday so she’s kept him off nursery and dragged the poor kid out instead! 🤦🏼‍♀️ But we have to guess which one 🙄
Probably Faveson as he’d thrown a massive tantrum and she didn’t want him to show her up at the school gates.
Thinking about it, she hasn’t put up a full picture of him, just an arm of a jumper so it’s probably Otherson and the “guessing” is a ploy to not have to post a picture of him on his own!

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Hoburne ad not clearly marked again! She must really want to get back on the ASA list 😂
She can’t get anything right. That’s an ASA report done for me. Surely this agency she’s with can’t be worth much if they can’t ask their influencers to do things properly?

Also this short post of a couple of paragraphs is the most she can manage for a free stay? Seriously?
CC954DCB-5154-41D2-859A-73AAA91233D1.jpeg

In a nutshell, they're flavourless shite. They are tiny tubs of nothing, and the recipe cards they come with are pointless. I got sucked in once, about 7 years ago - never ever again! I cannot believe Flops is STILL involved with this company, this is really embarrassing they're both scraping the barrel I'd say 😵💫
Same 🙌 I had bloody loads of the stupid bastard little packets 😂

• Haha