Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Ugh she will have thought she was so clever the day she realised she could have bland jackets forever by carrying on with the allergy charade
It wasn’t fopps’ ‘cleaver’ idea tho! It must’ve been a trick consultants were all taught up at SW HQ, coz my consultant (here in wales) used to tell us to say the same whenever we were going out for a meal 🤷🏼‍♀️ and this was before insta sw accounts had blown up for my consultant to have gotten the idea from there

Reactions: 8

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Why is her face wonky, has she had a stroke?
I actually noticed this on her stories that the light reflection on her nose was wonky. She looks so different now to when she first appeared on social media. Clearly something gone wrong with fillers or Botox along the way with her nose and lips.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
That’s it!! I’ve been racking my brain trying to think who he reminded me of! On another note the NB thread is something else!
What is the thread about? I hope it's kind 😔 her family are going through enough
It’s crazy and very very mind numbing I can’t keep up but it’s not as bad as tik tok with all the self proclaimed detectives

I've been browsing..... it's shocking some of the things people are saying and doing..... can't believe they are on about thread 8 or 9 already !! Not always kind sadly...... I was being nosey and clicked on one of the links that had been shared by her friend and the partner was tagged.. looked at his page and found hers on FB - I cannot believe people are commenting vile things on her profile and pics and sharing stuff from her page...... FB is a nightmare and you have to actively make things private on your pages photos/posts etc and I think loads of people don't know and she has quite a lot of pics on hers that aren't for 'friends' only - some of the comments are just awful..... it's a very weird case/situation but seems to have snowballed out of control with the media etc.....

• Wow
  • Sad

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Wasn’t this some friend or family members business? Or am I thinking of someone else…..

just googled them and they’re based in Brighton so possible not
She probably opened that email immediately, expecting something for nothing with an email from Fre (e) skincare 🤭

Amazes me who actually pick her to promote a damn thing!

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
Creche more than likely didn’t know. She’s apparently been to Sainsbury’s today too! Covid taught her absolutely nothing about spreading germs did it?

It’s amazing watching somebody with so little self awareness or ability to grow as a person/learn from their mistakes/mature in any way
I didn’t know if this sainsburys trip was the other day when the favourite child had a meltdown which if that was what she was doing I don’t blame him!

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
Is that an old video that she’s reposted? Her teeth look awful. Surely that’s not how they are after Invisalign???

• Haha

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
This is an interesting read. Obviously needs to get more comments to get more ‘work’ and she is too lazy to help on all the other WhatsApp groups
Or too narcissistic to help others! That might be why she was sharing that women championing other women bollocks a few days ago, but what she really means is she wants them to help her!

Choco88

VIP Member
If you do report anything they will want your name and details before they proceed.
They will also want a statement from you. Of how when, where you saw the law broken. It's not like with Rishi where the police were themselves witnesses as there was evidence from a widely distributed public video.
They'll also need to investigate which county she was in a where which takes resources, so they will want your contact details so they can follow up for evidence.
They won't respond to an anonymous tip for an influencer wearing a seatbelt incorrectly.
It's not quite as simple as sending them the vid of fopps and they spring to action.

Also if you laid it on thick about how dangerous it is etc and they sensed you dislike her they'll take it less seriously.
Also now you've put it on here you may report and nikki reads here she can say she was reported maliciously. Your name (which the police will have) and username will then be linked.

I'd weigh things up carefully before contacting police but up to you
How would they be able to link her username with her real name? She might not be the only person that reports her. Also how is saying how dangerous it is laying it on thick? It’s a fact it is dangerous & breaking the law. Anybody would think you were trying to defend princess Prikki?

Ceebee_Geebee

If it was a mommy and Grayson day, it'd be something. She's always with Lawson now. I remember at the beginning it was always Grayson and Lawson couldn't get a look in now it's the opposite except this one seems to be getting a longer spell of attention. She does not know how to spend time with them equally does she?

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
THREAD 107 - fopperholic-the biggest loser

in honour of her latest fat loss plan with twinset twat