Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jizz and vodka.....not always in that order

Jokes aside I won't pay over £10.00 for a moisturiser, that's my rule. I've tried a lot of creams for all different prices, and I don't see any difference in the cheap ones to the expensive ones
Snap I've tried creams of all prices... finally found one that works for me...it was under my nose the whole bloody time for a pound. I buy two at a time in case they go out of stock

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10

size down

VIP Member
Does anyone care what perfume you're wearing today Nicola ? Do they ? Or is it just another opportunity for your stealth boasting and bragging...... such a fucking silly show off..... 'ooooh look at me with my expensive perfume' ! Sad bitch ... and tagging them too..... :rolleyes:🙈🙈
Because her life is so sad she has to be OBSESSED with materialistic things and yes Fopperholic Failed Coach We are including anything with added Protein in it 😂😂😂

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
I reckon she’ll be raging too and dying to address what’s being said but I do think the agency have given her a few pointers if she wants work from them, like doing the giveaways to boost her engagement and sharing less about herself personally, sticking to only posting about stuff she’s meant to be relevant for like food and the boys.

It’s not even 9:30 and she’s pissed me off already with this. I am a worrier and I know it doesn’t help and can’t change things but I’m certainly not arrogant. Of course princess prikki is too positive to ever suffer any kind of mental health issue 🤬 if only life was that simple.
Fopps is so far from stoic it’s laughable…she’s too thick to see the irony x

lexiloo

VIP Member
She's affiliate linked the dress, I wonder if she deleted the comment predicting she'd so that

• Haha
  • Heart

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
If she makes those boys banana pancakes tonight I’ll lose my mind!!
Make them some proper ones and even go wild with some Nutella!!!

Hilarious the dad birthday posts … half of her fucking WEDDING PHOTOS YET AGAIN !!! Omg we are sick of your spidery face Fopp. Move on you absolute twat. And make it about your dad and your boys perhaps…? Not pictures of boring old you AGAIN 😴

• Heart
I think birthdays are about family….it’s my husbands 40th this year and I offered to take him away just the two of us and he said he wants to spend it with us and the kids as a family!
I guess everyone is different but Nikki is one of the most selfish people going!
I agree I also think it's sad that she won't let him be with his mum on his birthday isn't this the first birthday without his Dad?

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Her teeth are as wonky as her wedding day despite the invisilign!! Sad really that she feels the need to nip and tuck and fluff herself up already... she's only early 40's ... I'm late 50's and only just starting to think I might need a few lines smoothed out... but then seeing this kinda puts me off !
Was going to say the same, the money she spent fixing her teeth was a waste! They look worse!

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Why are they always so overdressed too ? Chris in jeans, jumper, shoes, smart coat...... whats wrong with jeans, trainers and a hoodie ... it's like they are always 'on show' ...... Also anyone think he looks a bit like the missing lady Nicola Bulleys other half ?!!
That’s it!! I’ve been racking my brain trying to think who he reminded me of! On another note the NB thread is something else!

Pomelo

The Hub is so expensive! I live near it and have been a few times with my little boy (under one so cheaper) and it’s cheaper in the week but weekends it’s so expensive and just manic!
It’s a really great softplay, best I’ve tried. But it’s expensive so most people I know use it as a treat especially on the weekends when it costs loads - not a regular play place