Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
That article about influencers made me think about how desperate Tupperware sellers were to get you to one of their parties and eventually ran out of friends & family.

Reactions: 10

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Wish I knew how! Not like we don't know her full address, and I may have screen recorded her stories in case she's sneaky and tries to delete!! Soz not soz fopps, for whenever you see this 😘
If you do report anything they will want your name and details before they proceed.
They will also want a statement from you. Of how when, where you saw the law broken. It's not like with Rishi where the police were themselves witnesses as there was evidence from a widely distributed public video.
They'll also need to investigate which county she was in a where which takes resources, so they will want your contact details so they can follow up for evidence.
They won't respond to an anonymous tip for an influencer wearing a seatbelt incorrectly.
It's not quite as simple as sending them the vid of fopps and they spring to action.

Also if you laid it on thick about how dangerous it is etc and they sensed you dislike her they'll take it less seriously.
Also now you've put it on here you may report and nikki reads here she can say she was reported maliciously. Your name (which the police will have) and username will then be linked.

I'd weigh things up carefully before contacting police but up to you

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She is so bloody patronising and unlikable. Giving away her ‘expensive’ coat that she’s ‘never worn’ to try and up her engagement. Take it to a shelter and never mention it again and maybe stop spending excessively on shit you don’t need. Read the room you plonker!

Early thread suggestion - it wasn’t free it’s my job. Nicola Ryan you’re an absolute knob!
Share this again on page 48 and we can definitely use it...

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Just saw this on FB..... reminded me of Nicola.... eat the goddamn food and enjoy it..... all the exercise she claims to do should burn it off ;)

• Heart

Newmumontheblock

She will be in panic mode and blaming perimenopause, cramming in as many supplements as possible! She genuinely could be heavier as she's got more muscle (we know she hasnt) but what she weighs has nothing to do with her size, but she cannot and will not get her head around that! I know she will be on the weight loss/diabetes drug Ozempic ASAP, I already know people using it so she will be too at £195 a month!
I’m diabetic and take Ozempic as it’s intended use is a drug to help control HBA1C. There are massive shortages and it’s getting harder and harder to get as pricks like her take it help loose weight rather than follow a healthy diet.
She will struggle as one she doesn’t come close to the criteria and two its being rightly prioritised for diabetics.

honey&lemon

VIP Member
What are we guessing tonight’s reel is going to be…
Who knows because as usual she hasn’t cottoned on that the signal at her gym is crap and her stories from the car never upload properly.

also she’s sitting with hair down, make up on, not looking one bit like someone who has done a hard workout.

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s hidden those stories from her new besties so they don’t know about the competition but now they’ll be thinking wow this Flopperholic has amazing engagement on her posts we should definitely work with her more, as they’re tagged in her most recent post which is one of the ones being used for this sham of a comp.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
There's 13 items listed on her fopps fashion page. Does anyone follow it? It's private since we took the piss out of it 🤣

• Haha