Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beckyboo85

[QUOTE="Horseyhelen, post: 13611606,
the average size 14 mum dressed in primark stuff who's run off her feet trying to fit in work or life around childcare and ends up grabbing a packet of crisps for lunch!!!
[/QUOTE]

You’ve just hit the nail on the head - and described me 😂

Reactions: 18

asdaprice

That meal annoys me , ex SW member , how many times we were brain washed into 1 meal out of 21 isn’t going to ruin your week ! She has big big problems but can squeeze into xs still , a miracle 😂

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
WHO microwaves eggs in this day and age!!?? She is so stuck in the past it’s laughable! So many nice recipes to try and experience and she sticks to the same old tasteless basic overcooked shite. I can’t believe anyone looks at her and thinks FOODIE.

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
What a dull mummy and Lawson day. Coffee, park and subway, isn’t that just any other day? He looks so devoid of personality, she really has created a little mini me monster

Dummyfingers

“ I can’t bear to think of the calories in this jacket potato!”
“But iTS ToTAlLy FIne BEcaUse sAiEtY”

Absolute psycho.
As if you’d honestly write such bollocks about a dull but perfectly normal, balanced lunch.
Fopps, your massive issues with food are showing!
🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Onceupatime

VIP Member
She does everything with minimal effort and she’s just so boring and past it now!!! Her performing monkeys are just little shits and aren’t bringing in the money 🤷🏻‍♀️

sickofthefake!

They were at a soft play yday ! Obviously all knackered yet going to another one today ! What the actual fuck
They seriously are not normal ! Her and Chris !

Mancnet

VIP Member
Isn’t she going Turkey in may? That will be why she’s doing it so she is ‘stuuuunin’ in her bikini.
She best get the cats arse tattoo removed asap then as no matter how thin she is she will always look like a total chav with that round her belly button!

• Heart
  • Haha

sbeg77

Chatty Member
Nah! That’s Fopps writing that shit!!
You can taste her desperation for her boys to be seen as ‘Zara kids models’ 🤢
Yeah, it's totally Fopps' style of writing. Delusional saying that they fit the bill as Zara models!

Grayson is the better dancer. If that was Lawson, he'd be getting praised by her.

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with asking her followers which kid looks more like her and Chris. Does it matter?! Both look as gormless as her. Both look miserable most of the time like Chris. Is that the answer you want Fopps?
I love your answer 😆 I’m thinking maybe she knows they’re not the most handsome of little lads and definitely not model material so she’s panicking wondering who’s genes are to blame 😅

• Haha
  • Heart