Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissM70

The favouritism continues - one of
Ugh she gives me the ick when she fangirls over certain women half her age, does she think they’ll be flattered having a desperate, old mumsy has-been fawning over them 😣 she’s almost as bad as the creepy old dudes who comment 🔥 on pretty young women’s photos
him and faveson but nothing for otherson
---

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Wow so the big redecoration of the boys room was to paint it white. Groundbreaking. It’s such a small room for two growing boys. I know we say it every day but how can she be so selfish? She has a dressing room, her and Chris’s bedroom and a spare bedroom but her ‘miracles’ have to share?

Attachments

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
What a fucking shit reel the puppets are constantly looking at her for instructions they are the least natural relaxed boys ever. She’s desperate for a collab but it ain’t happening they are boring boys like their mother the whole family lacks personality

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
FFS 😂😂😂😂
Fopps Culinary Skills 😱😱😱 Indonesian Yellow Chicken Curry 🤮🤮🤮 OMG 🤣🤣🤣
Oh please Fopperholic Failed Coach . Get your Life sorted out . You are in Chapter 43.
#Hopeless #Desperateforcontent #Embarrassing #iwilldoanythingforcontent
“Hit save and tag a friend” 🤦🏼‍♀️ if I tagged a friend to check out that plate of shit they’d block me! It looks like something you’d find in a field surrounded by cows 🤢

• Haha

PoppyKJ

Someone needs to tell her she won’t build muscle on that 90 day plan. You need to eat to build muscle. Lunatic

• Heart
So she’s not going to the gym as she’s been for a smear and showered etc. Proving what tattle knew last time she had a smear. She went unwashed and sweaty after the gym 🤢 probably didn’t even cross her mind how disgusting it was until she read it on here!

• Haha
  • Sick

honey&lemon

VIP Member
She only shows the calories and protein of the M&S product "finds"... but is not taking the sugar into consideration. The lemon meringue pie yoghurt has 13g of sugar!
She doesn’t have a clue about nutrition. Another perfect example this morning, an energy drink at the gym. What’s wrong with water? Even water she can’t have without squash. She relies on artificial, processed, chemical crap.

She has no business at all telling other people what they should eat or drink
5FF94B33-5798-4BEE-B6E4-AF6F91D3F6CE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Robbie09

VIP Member
Here we go… I reckon she’ll be back with her PT from her latest story and probably comparing herself to her friend Gemma protien and yes spelt wrong purposely

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
There's absolutely no way she kept him off voluntarily, he will not have been allowed to go to nursery.
I'm surprised him crèche allowed him in.
Creche more than likely didn’t know. She’s apparently been to Sainsbury’s today too! Covid taught her absolutely nothing about spreading germs did it?

It’s amazing watching somebody with so little self awareness or ability to grow as a person/learn from their mistakes/mature in any way

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Who workouts with their hair down lol
Those head phones! Thought she’d have AirPods!

• Wow