Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsM79

Chatty Member
I think her & Chris take them out all the time to spend as little time as possible with them.
The longer the car journey, the less time they have to parent them, the more naps they take, the less time they have to parent them. They let the play centre or wherever they are entertain them so they have to do the least with them. I had an old friend who did this, she used to say it was easier taking her twin boys out all day than staying at home with them. How sad!
I used to do this and stay out really late so I literally just had to give tea, bath then bed. I was very depressed and very lonely back then.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Jemi85

VIP Member
Surely she must see her tumbling numbers and think “why? What am I doing wrong that is causing this?” It is your arrogance, your superiority complex and your truly unlikeable persona, Nikki. No amount of giveaways will get your numbers up, because after a couple of days of following you, people will figure you out and unfollow again. Just go and get a real job and skulk away into the abyss. Honestly, nobody will miss you (except Mazza).
67828CE0-3E22-47A5-A1FC-0CD02C0B262A.jpeg

Mancnet

VIP Member
Ooh can’t wait to see what tat she’s pretending to give away later! Maybe she’ll do a lucky dip from her ironing pile?!

• Haha
My question is .... why did she have them done in the first place ? Not like she needs them to promote a business or herself ? Honestly could she love herself any more... ? Delusions of grandeur spring to mind - all of the photos that guy has taken look a bit 90's.... very dark backgrounds and standard poses.......
Fopps is the very definition of ‘a bit 90’s!’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fucking hell Nicola, she parents two 4 year olds half the time and has to deal with you, along with the recent death of her dad. I think she’s entitled to a wine or two!

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Her latest story has adprstay in small print at the bottom......another freebie!!!!

fopps.jpg

---
She needs to clearly mark it with #ad so it shows in searches, sneaky bitch

• Wow
  • Angry

Mancnet

VIP Member
The winner of the out of date herbs only seems to have commented on two posts. I thought she’d said the rules were three?! Perhaps no one fulfilled the ridiculous criteria she set!

How desperate is she now. Which lucky sheep will win a XS beige coat from Riv?!

I think she’s now in the shit with money. No shopping, treatments and unbelievably tragic giveaways to up followers and engagement.

The clock is ticking til the miracles start school.. can’t wait to see what she does over the next few months to try and keep this “career” going

Doesn't stop her being a twat, but it is important to teach kids that sometimes they lose.

Kids who are let win at home are prone to massive meltdowns when they do eventually lose in a game at school or at a friends house etc. At 4 years old its appropriate for a child to begin to learn this, at 2/3 its ok to lets kids win as it keeps them engaged.

If you have a 5 year old in reception playing a game with classmates and ends up losing for the first time it will end badly.

Then other children won't want to play games with them because they don't want to play with the kid who expects to wins and throws a wobbly if they don't.

It is important to for kids to sometimes lose so they can learn how to deal with the upset and disappointment that comes with it in a rational way and regulate their emotions.

Letting kids win all the time is not doing anyone any favours.
Yeah I get that. I’ve definitely not let my kids win at everything as I know it’s not healthy or realistic to grow up like that. It’s just the way she commented that they won’t win. I got the impression that she never lets them win because she’s so competitive. I just don’t like her at all and I think it makes ultra picky of her 🤣

• Haha

sbeg77

Chatty Member
She only shows the calories and protein of the M&S product "finds"... but is not taking the sugar into consideration. The lemon meringue pie yoghurt has 13g of sugar!

• Wow

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Exactly this! Instead of sharing same old visits to the park, soft play, high protein finds, fashion hauls show us what your real life is like Nikki!! Show us you working out. Struggling. Eating 💩 now and again. REAL life. Her engagement is way down because she's bringing nothing new to the table. She needs to ramp it up. Big time!
I find seein someone workout makes me want to do something. Seein someone cleans gives me the motivation to clean. Works in real life too…seeing a neighbour cleaning their windows, sorting out the garden makes you want to….like a domino effect. Same with food, I follow someone who does great meals, shows you how and it gets shared so much. I’ve done so many of her recipes cos they look nice! Old flopps looks meals looks like food my cat would refuse n she eats plastic bags 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

FUSHt

Oh dear. Her face 🙈
Her nose looks like a flaccid penis and her eyes are non existent. Her cheeks are lopsided and too full of filler. Her natural beauty has gone. Wonder what her Mum and Dad and Chris really think??! What a MESS!!!!

• Haha

size down

VIP Member
I am getting so tired of her doing these videos and touching all the food items with her scruffy filthy hands . She’s disgusting !!! I’m sending a email to M&S to express my concern about this kind of set up allowing it to happen whether they are so called Influencers 🤣🤣or not . It’s so unhygienic, utterly disgusting 🤮🤮🤮
Did she not learn anything from Covid?!?!? Selfish woman ‼

Last edited:
  • Sick

Scullybob

VIP Member
Imagine how boring life would be if you never ate something just because its delicious without a thought for the calories? Does she ever do anything just for fun, in a spontaneous burst of happiness? Her life is planned and calculated, even her children are programmed to ask for a Subway as their treat of choice. When I was a kid a treat would be a quarter of Rainbow Drops or a sherbet dib dab, not a blooming salad sandwich.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Whose going to win her Nike £110 giveaway then? Mad Mazza, her sister or her one crony? Has she ordered the wrong size and forgot to send them back?

My then 4 yo used to ask for broccoli for breakfast sometimes. Wasn’t ‘obsessed’ though. She has such a limited vocabulary.
That’s my guess is that she can’t return them!! Shit giveaway as it’s a size 6 so limits people entering 🤣

• Haha
Excuse my ignorance on all this but isn’t she very early pumping herself full of all this? I thought of perimenopause and menopause being a late 40’s into your 50’s thing?

I understand sometimes it can be earlier but to me she’s not investigated anything else (her poor diet, lack of career, postpartum depression which I do think she had) that could be the cause for her moods and temper, lack of energy, tiredness etc. There could be so many other reasons yet she’s already doing HRT and ordering testosterone off the internet :eek:
I’m 45 and my periods started declining and I started getting hot sweats in the night at 38. My periods only last a day now so I’m pretty sure I’m menopausal but my GP made me have blood tests as he was so unsure due to my age and also the meds I’m already on. I have an appointment tomorrow to discuss the outcome. God knows what she’s said to get HRT.

I’m sure that in one of her infamous childlike blogs she says it’s ‘star week’ (cringe) and she’s screamed at Chris as she was bloated and didn’t like her outfit. She’s just a hangry bitch who will try to use anything to excuse her behaviour rather than addressing her disordered eating.