Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkey47

VIP Member
There is no way she had butter on that jacket and we know she didn’t eat the salad (because of the dressing), the cheese or the coleslaw. She ate the dry jacket & beans - don’t know who she thinks she’s kidding 😂😂

Reactions: 19

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
All these families wondering where their next meals coming from, not even being able to afford to take their children on a day out then you get this beggy cunt who spends constantly has weekends away days out every week and holidays each year gets given a fucking freebie she should feel ashamed 🤬🤬🤬

Exactly this. Her plans were the gym, costa and subway so that’s what she did, sick child or not. How could she think he would be ok to go to the gym creche is he wasn’t well enough for preschool?
And then she goes off fingering ready meals in Sainsbury’s that are ideal for busy mums people with disordered eating, that need to know the exact amount of calories in food for fear of eating an extra grain of rice or piece of broccoli!

• Haha

size down

VIP Member
Everybody is having half term fun with their kids , their friends , their families and enjoying adventures and making memories and all she is doing is going round Aldi on her own !! after last week it was M&S or Marks as she calls it !! 😂
What.A . Disaster her life is. Sadly it is what happens when you have no identity, no job and no role in life . She needs to stop using her kids for content . It isn’t working Fopperholic , they literally look like petrified puppets every time she uses them 😡

lexiloo

VIP Member
She doesn't order all the things she claims to buy or returns most of it anyway, she's a z list dimfluencer desperately trying to keep up with the ones who are actually good at this game....if wish sold influencers old fopps would cost you 99p with free postage and still be over priced.

• Haha

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Isn’t she going Turkey in may? That will be why she’s doing it so she is ‘stuuuunin’ in her bikini.

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
What in gods name was this supposed to be? Scrambled eggs? Omlit? Boys vomit?
was eggs - but then that extra egg white liquid stuff - to save calories but extra protien ! spinach, mushrooms and I think smoked salmon... mushed up and microwaved... honestly not only does it look vile I bet it fucking stinks too !!!

• Sick
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Not quite Dubai or Disney cruises like some of these influencers get lol ! We'll have a 1 minute super speedy reel with inappropriate music over the top and a salty 'I'm not obliged to do this' comment ..... fucking beggy bitch !
yes that made me chuckle, this holiday would be amazing for so many people yet she'll see it as beneath her, if it was Dubai or Disney she's be shouting it from the rooftops and tagging them on everything

It must be killing narcissistic Nicola that otherson is taller and better at sports/dancing.
I used to be so sad for Grayson for the way she treats him but seeing him towering above His brother and generally better at most things 👏🏼 I doubt doubt in the future we will be given his own account of his upbringing. Via SM or maybe even better a book “growing up with a narcissistic influencer mum”

Mancnet

VIP Member
It’s so sad that she genuinely seems to think people want to see this pathetic content. Her followers keep falling, the miracles clearly don’t want to perform, who is she doing this for? it’s crazy that she continues churning out the same old rubbish when it’s clearly not working!

So far up her own arse I think she can see yesterdays beloved yoghurt. A post about a ‘work call’ with a picture of her car keys. Nicola you don’t ‘work’, you fool about a bit, badly and no one cares which car you have leased.

Personally don’t think she needs HRT just yet. She’s just a crabby bitch and she used to talk about it in her infamous blogs. A few good meals and 2 litres of water a day would more likely help than ‘quick fixes’ like b12 injections.

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Excuse my ignorance on all this but isn’t she very early pumping herself full of all this? I thought of perimenopause and menopause being a late 40’s into your 50’s thing?

I understand sometimes it can be earlier but to me she’s not investigated anything else (her poor diet, lack of career, postpartum depression which I do think she had) that could be the cause for her moods and temper, lack of energy, tiredness etc. There could be so many other reasons yet she’s already doing HRT and ordering testosterone off the internet :eek:

Reactions: 18
Let’s have a catch up!

Lets start with why do you drink that shit, surely your wowcher course must have covered the very basics?

We could have a game of bingo with all the usual predictable questions shes asks herself. Such a bore for such an attention seeker.

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
It’s funny that every time she gets close to getting below 162k followers she does one of these shit giveaways. The desperation is incredible.

Anyone following, now is the time to unfollow. You can still view stories and see everything! Let’s make her giveaway absolutely pointless!

• Heart
  • Haha

Moodles

Chatty Member
One thing I don't get about her (well, one of many things) is when she's calorie counting - and actually what she eats in general - is majority of her food is pre made, ready meals, high sugar. When I'm watching what I eat, if I ate what she did I'd be staving in 30 mins because of the low nutritional value and high sugar? This woman cannot be telling the truth about what she eats in a day, no way. You can actually lower cals and not feel bad hunger pangs as long as you eat fresh foods and lots of veg. Never see her do this. Just weird from a life coach who did a "very very expensive" nutrition course. Do as I say, not as I do eh? And people actually follow her for food inspo 🤣 I guess she's got the 3 pan fry slop meals on rotation, so there's that I guess! And she doesn't work so wtf does she do all day that she can't make a quick few meals!?
Don’t forget this is the slimming expert that “doesn’t do hungry” she’s that good it doesn’t happen to her like it does to the rest of us low lifes. Bit like mental health as she’s so positive nothing affects her as she won’t allow it.
The superiority complex is off the scale for this woman.

• Haha