Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for half term, lazy mornings, late breakfasts, films, playing with their toys, playing in the garden if the weather is nice.
I'm meeting up with my sister and nephews for a local park visit, visiting my parents one of the days and possibly a day out to another park or for a canal walk and that's it the other 6/9 days we will be in unless we have a spontaneous trip to feed the ducks! Could not be fucked going out every single day 😫 my eldest is always asking if we can have a day in lol and the only place we go in the week is to school and back, he'd never cope as a Ryan 😆
Sounds great similar to what we do my eldest loves staying on over half term. Kids need downtime and be able yo entertain themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That lentil thing that she had for dinner….it looks as dry as a nun’s vage! What’s the point of bread if you have nothing to dip it into 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jade Corran has come from nowhere really and has under 100k probably mostly genuine followers and was invited to join this event today... with one of fopps 'friends' chloe Lauren and Sam Faires and i think its F & F.... Nicola will be green 🤣🤣
She will be gutted she’s not invited.

Also she must be so jealous of Chloe Lauren…she’s got twin girls and a single girl! She’s young and has a lovely kitchen…everything Fopps wants but hasn’t got x

Reactions: 20
She will be gutted she’s not invited.

Also she must be so jealous of Chloe Lauren…she’s got twin girls and a single girl! She’s young and has a lovely kitchen…everything Fopps wants but hasn’t got x
Fopps is like the Wish version of Chloe Lauren et al 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just popping on to say, I unfollowed this waste of space a couple of months ago and just keep up on Tattle. I can’t believe how much better I feel not winding myself up over her pointless, vain and vacuous account. I just need to wean myself off a couple more attention seeking narcs and I’ll be cured 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 33
urgh.....stretched mirror selfie, lying about getting lots of messages just so she can aff link, plate of dry gruel and a crappy quote, her account is the same bollocks on repeat

Reactions: 24
Imagining the scenes in Tesco this morning.
‘Oi, Tina. call security. That weird woman’s back fondling the clothes and filming them again ‘…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many times does she play that same song over her reels? Basic witch 🙄

• Haha
I’ve just had an update from my child’s nursery app ‘lunch was tex mex chilli and rice - your child ate all’

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh great….now she thinks she is Davina McColl doing menopause/perimenopause YouTubes! No thanks love I think I will stick to someone who knows what they are talking about rather than some stuck up cow who is using it as an excuse for being grumpy because she is unhappy and hungry constantly!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I reckon she’s just rolling that peri menopause stuff out because her engagement is so dire! Unless she’s been to the GP and had blood tests she’s not exactly taking it seriously. She’s just a miserable hangry cow.

In other news - WTAF are those sandals and why is she so ‘obsessed’ with coats?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.