Fopperholic #102 Fopps looks rough, Chris is buff and the wedding party are a bunch of scruffs!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet it’s killing her not to post her boring daily routine or holiday tit on the gram. She probably has so many draft posts ready to go once normal service resumes. Our period of mourning will really be making her fingers twitch.
Yes I totally agree; she'll have holiday stuff, 'back on it' after 'enjoying so so much food' on holiday and gym crap lined up, I'm sure we'll get a cold-hearted, flippant story soon and then it'll never be mentioned again. The only thing she enjoys discussing is herself anyway.

Weird that bills and cost of living have been an issue for some time yet she's only now bringing it up in Sept as an afterthought, she's been spending like there's no tomorrow and posting on insta so I can't believe she suddenly cares? If it doesn't personally affect her then I don't believe it registers in her pea-brain.

TBH I can't see them splitting, they both seem to appreciate image/keeping up with the Joneses more than anything, divorce wouldn't be a good 'look' for them, but I have no doubt there's is an unhappy marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s so predictable. Sunday night she’ll post a story about how much she enjoyed her holiday but she just doesn’t feel great having put on a few pounds so drawing the line on Monday. Monday we’ll get treated to a boiled egg breakfast, microwave vomlitt for lunch, chicken/salmon in tinned tomatoes with 15 grains of rice for tea and multiple stories of her posing at the gym. It’s all just so boring! Surely even she’s bored by herself?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think WE ALL prefer Chelsea to Fopps. Mainly because she’s genuinely a great mother, and she’s a more natural person. Interestingly I don’t even view Chelsea as an influencer and don’t consider whether she hides likes or not. She’s managed to be much more successful at this influencer lark then that fake plastic Fopps.
I agree I don’t see Chelsea as an influencer, couldn’t tell you the last time I saw her do an ad. Sometimes she maybe does share a bit much but given their situation I think she almost uses Instagram as a diary or just a release/way to take her mind of things.

None of it is fake or lies like Fopps. She also isn’t exploiting the boys or demanding they perform. She has raised them brilliantly and they are lovely children. You can tell Chelsea is ultimately a good person and Nicola is rotten to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree I don’t see Chelsea as an influencer, couldn’t tell you the last time I saw her do an ad. Sometimes she maybe does share a bit much but given their situation I think she almost uses Instagram as a diary or just a release/way to take her mind of things.

None of it is fake or lies like Fopps. She also isn’t exploiting the boys or demanding they perform. She has raised them brilliantly and they are lovely children. You can tell Chelsea is ultimately a good person and Nicola is rotten to the core.
The main thing I love about Chelsea is she treats those boys as individuals! She takes them out one on one to spend time doing what each boy loves to do. She sees they have different likes and interests, she doesn’t force them both to like the same thing! She understands each boy has different needs! She has showed they both reach milestones at different times. Fopps treats her boys like they are one person. Chelsea also works and manages to take the boys out alone since day 1. Fopps seems to struggle to do the most basic thing alone with her kids like she’s the only person to have multiple children 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m not sticking up for Fopps (god would strike me down dead before that happens) but isn’t that what Chelsea has done? I’m all for paying respects but did she need to spend 4+ hours travelling and take two boys who have just started school to London to put flowers down and film it for the gram? I know Chelsea is deemed a god like character on here sometimes (and she’s obviously worlds away from Fopps) but she has used it as a photo opportunity. But as with everyone these days, if it’s not on the gram it didn’t happen.
I couldn’t agree more…👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼..Chelsea does come across nice buts she’s becoming very Showy ..And everything is very much for the gram …

Reactions: 8
QUOTE="Ellsbells123, post: 11650244, member: 4684"]
I bet it’s killing her not to post her boring daily routine or holiday tit on the gram. She probably has so many draft posts ready to go once normal service resumes. Our period of mourning will really be making her fingers twitch.
[/QUOTE]

Fopps said she was going to do a big holiday Q&A when she got back (with all her made up questions). She'll be itching to post that.

Chelsea is in a different league from Fopps. Devoted wife and Mum, hardworking and nurturing. She doesn't beg for likes, shares or gifts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Anyone else starting to feel a bit nauseated by the Saint Chelsea worship that's going on in this thread?
Yes it's sad her husband is unwell and I wish them the best.
But she's just another insta hun who puts her kids on the internet for strangers to see to get likes.
People have as much right to critcise her as they do fopps.
Jumping on comments and admonishing people because they criticise someone you like is stupid.
You like Chelsea so much? Go make a rave about thread.
All the
'Chelsea a different league'
'Such a devoted mum'
'Don't view Chelsea as an infuencer (LOL)'
Makes me wanna grab the sick bucket :sick:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
What is the point of that three second story of the boys at a birthday party? Very bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else starting to feel a bit nauseated by the Saint Chelsea worship that's going on in this thread?
Yes it's sad her husband is unwell and I wish them the best.
But she's just another insta hun who puts her kids on the internet for strangers to see to get likes.
People have as much right to critcise her as they do fopps.
Jumping on comments and admonishing people because they criticise someone you like is stupid.
You like Chelsea so much? Go make a rave about thread.
All the
'Chelsea a different league'
'Such a devoted mum'
'Don't view Chelsea as an infuencer (LOL)'
Makes me wanna grab the sick bucket :sick:
What annoyed me a bit about her before, I think it was before she had the boys, she used to use this fitness trainer who was the most horrible, misogynistic sounding twit ever!

He would put up posts about fat women and "horrible orange monsters" and she used to repost him. I used to think wow! How can you give this guy your money?! I also noticed (and posted on here at the time) how she seemed to be reading Tattle and then would post things on her Instagram relating to what we'd said. She actually stopped doing it when I mentioned it! I don't think it was a coincidence either.

She also likes all of the posts by the biggest twats on instagram and seems to arse lick them a bit, but that could be because she's too nice to everyone (I'm not 🤣🙈) but on a whole I do think she's a fantastic mum and a lovely person. I get what you're saying though

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She also likes all of the posts by the biggest twats on instagram and seems to arse lick them a bit, but that could be because she's too nice to everyone (I'm not 🤣🙈) but on a whole I do think she's a fantastic mum and a lovely person. I get what you're saying though
I have no doubts she is on the whole a nice person and good mum.
Just find it ridiculous that the moment anyone says any criticism of her on here it gets jumped on and paragraphs about how wonderful she is are forced down anyone who dared criticises throats.
Because lets be realistic,
- Putting children on insta to viewed by 100K+ followers and whatever other creeps are lurking about is bad judgement
- She did use the boys placing flowers for the queen for like
- if fopps was in Chelseas position and Chris got cancer (absolutely not wishing it) and Nikki put a photo of her boys stood outside a cancer centre posing with posters the same of you that praise Chelsea would be the first to jump in slating fopps for not keeping it private and using her boys for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have no doubts she is on the whole a nice person and good mum.
Just find it ridiculous that the moment anyone says any criticism of her on here it gets jumped on and paragraphs about how wonderful she is are forced down anyone who dared criticises throats.
Because lets be realistic,
- Putting children on insta to viewed by 100K+ followers and whatever other creeps are lurking about is bad judgement
- She did use the boys placing flowers for the queen for like
- if fopps was in Chelseas position and Chris got cancer (absolutely not wishing it) and Nikki put a photo of her boys stood outside a cancer centre posing with posters the same of you that praise Chelsea would be the first to jump in slating fopps for not keeping it private and using her boys for sympathy.
oh you see I thought we could just have discussions? But I see now because I didn’t immediately jump on the ‘Chelsea is a dick too’ bandwagon and just added my opinion to the thread I was ‘forcing it down peoples throats’

I’ve defended Fopps in the past when I felt she can’t win. Similarly I’ll offer my opinion on someone else being compared with her when I feel there’s not much comparison

Reactions: 9
oh you see I thought we could just have discussions? But I see now because I didn’t immediately jump on the ‘Chelsea is a dick too’ bandwagon and just added my opinion to the thread I was ‘forcing it down peoples throats’

I’ve defended Fopps in the past when I felt she can’t win. Similarly I’ll offer my opinion on someone else being compared with her when I feel there’s not much comparison
Where were my comments aimed directly at you?
Where is it said 'Chelsea is dick too'?
Where did I say @honey&lemon alone is forcing it down peoples throats?
You weren't the only one to comment about how amazing Chelsea is after me and someone else made slightly critical comments.
My comments were directed at no one single person. I used plurals such as 'some of you' and 'those of you'.
I find it quite bizarre you've taken my opinion so personally.

Where were my comments aimed directly at you?
Where is it said 'Chelsea is dick too'?
Where did I say @honey&lemon alone is forcing it down peoples throats?
You weren't the only one to comment about how amazing Chelsea is after me and someone else made slightly critical comments.
My comments were directed at no one single person. I used plurals such as 'some of you' and 'those of you'.
I find it quite bizarre you've taken my opinion so personally.
I said I don’t see her as an influencer, you said “'Don't view Chelsea as an infuencer (LOL)'”

I didn’t say you mentioned me specifically but I would be included in the group you were talking about. So I’m answering.

I said I don’t see her as an influencer, you said “'Don't view Chelsea as an infuencer (LOL)'”

I didn’t say you mentioned me specifically but I would be included in the group you were talking about. So I’m answering.
I don’t even view Chelsea as an influencer
This is who I was quoting.
Right? So you're answering...so whats supposed to happen I apologise for having my opinion?

So its not OK for me to criticise Chelsea or other members posts and its ok to criticise my opinion or others.

But its ok for you to express your opinion of Chelsea and criticise my posts (which it is and no one ever stopped you) but you don't want anyone to criticise your opinion

Is that what you're trying to get across?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.