Fopperholic #102 Fopps looks rough, Chris is buff and the wedding party are a bunch of scruffs!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love for Chris to wise up and leave her, and he certainly seems a lot less tolerant of her lately, but I think it’s wishful thinking. If you reread her blog she was a total nightmare when they were dating yet he still proposed and married her. He knew what he was getting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet it’s killing her not to post her boring daily routine or holiday tit on the gram. She probably has so many draft posts ready to go once normal service resumes. Our period of mourning will really be making her fingers twitch.

Reactions: 16
I would love for Chris to wise up and leave her, and he certainly seems a lot less tolerant of her lately, but I think it’s wishful thinking. If you reread her blog she was a total nightmare when they were dating yet he still proposed and married her. He knew what he was getting.
She has said before he 'puts her in her place when he has to' and thats 'something she needs because of her control issues'
He obviously likes that dynamic.
I think hes ultimately in charge. Like yesterday when he looked unhappy on the stories she stopped filming quickly or the other week when she was on a walk because gym was closed and text her saying it was now open and told her to go.

Reactions: 10
She didn't even use capital letters for Her Majesty The Queen, she cares so much.

I think she is sad that the boys have gone to pre-school and she has been told to get a job to pay for the rising energy costs! It's her begging for hugs because her husband has evidently had enough of her!
She’s been told to get a job? Sorry I missed that.

Reactions: 6
As a nation we can now collectively feel reassured.
View attachment 1566225
Can she even get more disrespectful, You Don’t include “ there’s so much going on ,energy costs and cost of living rocketing , children starting new schools and “ so on “ !! in a story about the sovereign who has served her country for as long as she has . Get in the trash can Fopperholic because you have no morals no manners no etiquette no standards
Shocking Shameless woman 😡

Reactions: 22
She just chats pure bollocks and gets it wrong every single time. She should just stick to what she knows, being a vapid, dumb airhead, whos deepest thought is who's going to be voted off Love Island 🥴

Reactions: 24
She just chats pure bollocks and gets it wrong every single time. She should just stick to what she knows, being a vapid, dumb airhead, whos deepest thought is who's going to be voted off Love Island 🥴
But she's ded inteluhjent she done a business degree and an uhmazin online course in mindset.
Anyone who says different is just jealous *lipsmack*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's hat to put up with demands for 2 weeks and for 24 hours with no escape he's probably sick of the sight of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's hat to put up with demands for 2 weeks and for 24 hours with no escape he's probably sick of the sight of her.
I look at her face or hear her voice on Instagram and feel irritated..So how Chris and her mother put up with her day to day I don’t know…Shes a self-centred
horror …Who only cares about herself..😤

• Haha
Honestly I think how he was looking at her in those last stories looking so disgusted while she was filming him having a cuppa he looked like he was so done with her . After all she only uses him to take staged photos of her over and over again . He must get tired of it surely . And looking at that nose everyday 😩 😩😩 what on earth is she going to do next to her face 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see Chelsea and Matt have taken the boys to Buckingham Palace to lay flowers for the Queen... can you imagine Nicola using that as a photo opportunity 🙄🙄

I see Chelsea and Matt have taken the boys to Buckingham Palace to lay flowers for the Queen... can you imagine Nicola using that as a photo opportunity 🙄🙄
I’m not sticking up for Fopps (god would strike me down dead before that happens) but isn’t that what Chelsea has done? I’m all for paying respects but did she need to spend 4+ hours travelling and take two boys who have just started school to London to put flowers down and film it for the gram? I know Chelsea is deemed a god like character on here sometimes (and she’s obviously worlds away from Fopps) but she has used it as a photo opportunity. But as with everyone these days, if it’s not on the gram it didn’t happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly I think how he was looking at her in those last stories looking so disgusted while she was filming him having a cuppa he looked like he was so done with her . After all she only uses him to take staged photos of her over and over again . He must get tired of it surely . And looking at that nose everyday 😩 😩😩 what on earth is she going to do next to her face 🤣🤣🤣
I think he’s probably getting sick of her disordered eating.

Imagine putting up with years of her utter tit.

She’s gone from being a psycho slimmer to just narcissistic who contributes nothing to the marriage.

This pic surely shows how odd she is ha ha
FECC27AC-D151-4D15-977B-B83422E673CC.jpeg

I’m not sticking up for Fopps (god would strike me down dead before that happens) but isn’t that what Chelsea has done? I’m all for paying respects but did she need to spend 4+ hours travelling and take two boys who have just started school to London to put flowers down and film it for the gram? I know Chelsea is deemed a god like character on here sometimes (and she’s obviously worlds away from Fopps) but she has used it as a photo opportunity. But as with everyone these days, if it’s not on the gram it didn’t happen.
I don’t get the comparisons between these two. Also dragging kids into London to lay flowers and posting it is for the gram for sure. X

Is Chelsea a slimming worlder as well? X

Reactions: 9
Yeah I didn't think of it like that to be honest I more had visions of Nicola posing in front of the Palace and flowers having Chris lying on the floor to get the right pose of her 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lets not pretend Chelsea was oblivious that posting them photos of her boys would get her more likes and engagement.
Interesting that she has left likes visible on that post when she doesn't on others that get lower likes.
Chelsea is using it as a photo op, she doesn't have to post them photos on IG.
If fopps had posted a series of photos the same as Chelsea just has with Lawson and Greyson, many on here would be bashing her calling it 'disrespectful, making it all about her, using the queens death for likes' etc.
Just because some of you prefer Chelsea to fopps doesn't mean she should be held to a different standard.

Reactions: 20
I think Chelsea and her family have been through so much and have a very uncertain future that they are probably living each day as much as they can and squeezing every last ounce of significance that is possible. I have no cynicism for them creating as many memories for the boys and Matt as they can 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lets not pretend Chelsea was oblivious that posting them photos of her boys would get her more likes and engagement.
Interesting that she has left likes visible on that post when she doesn't on others that get lower likes.
If fopps had posted a series of photos the same as Chelsea just has with Lawson and Greyson, many on here would be bashing her calling it 'disrespectful, making it all about her, using the queens death for likes' etc.
Just because some of you prefer Chelsea to fopps doesn't mean she should be held to a different standard.
I love Chelsea’s parenting, she’s genuine, invested and spends so much time nurturing those boys. Her and her husband have had a rubbish time. However, one thing we all call flopps for is plastering her boys all over SM. Chelsea does the same and I think in her career she must be aware of the safeguarding issues? Yet I wonder if she’s naive as she certainly doesn’t sell her soul for an ad. I do find it all a bit confusing to say the least?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think WE ALL prefer Chelsea to Fopps. Mainly because she’s genuinely a great mother, and she’s a more natural person. Interestingly I don’t even view Chelsea as an influencer and don’t consider whether she hides likes or not. She’s managed to be much more successful at this influencer lark then that fake plastic Fopps.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.