Chelsea Pateman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Chelsea, she’s a very inspirational lady with her strength. Sending lots of love to her, Matt and the boys x

Reactions: 6

Just Giving page for Matt. Chelsea didn't set it up and isn't pushing it all, which is really honourable of her.
I would much rather donate to Matt, Chelsea and their lovely family, than the likes of Jack Towers or any of the begs on TT…
What this family is going through must be hell on earth.. Matt already has enough on his plate just trying to fight this bloody awful disease without having to worry about financial difficulties as well…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Gosh Matt’s self employed. That is so tough for them. I’ll donate once I have my bank card x

Reactions: 5
I sent the link to Matt’s page to some of the “big” old slimming world accounts for them to share, Lil Feebs etc. Not one of them has read it let alone shared it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It's so sad what they are going through. The strength thet have to go through this is amazing. Lovely little family.

Reactions: 4
I have found it awful to read this. I remember Chelsea from a long time ago.

Reactions: 3
I remember Chelsea from my slimming world days. They come across as such a lovely family who don’t deserve such awful things happening to them. I’m not on instagram anymore so any updates would be appreciated x

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know how Matt got on yesterday? I think I must have missed the stories and am assuming it’s not good news from today’s post?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Chelsea just shared a story last night that life was cruel. With Matt playing with the boys. Then she posted the reel about him being the best dad. A photo of him the other day, he had lost lots of weight which is not good.

• Sad
I have followed Chelsea for so many years. I was so sad to read her latest update on Matt. That poor little family, I really hope they get a break soon.

Reactions: 3
Is Chelsea ok does anyone know? Haven’t seen her post for a while on her page or her stories. Hoping her little family are all well xx