Fopperholic #100 ..100th thread is on its way and Nicola gets more desperate day by day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eggs look like shite because she hardly uses any yolk, I remember ages ago her saying she made an "omlitt" with one whole egg and one egg white to "save calories" and that was while she was on SW and eggs were free food 😮 so her scrambled egg is likely one whole egg (despite her claiming to be two) and loads of the horrid slimy egg white hence being so anaemic looking, notice she never does poached eggs and if she boils and egg she has one cut into quarters or slices to make it look like more, back in the day she did used to have two but those days are gone! Anyone remember those bloody awful butter buts she used? Sachets of dried low fat butter, she would sprinkle them over some food claiming they were delicious and only half a syn per sachet 🤮

fopps.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My mouth is watering thinking of Greek food now!! It’s just pathetic to be honest, she’ll be 6 foot under one day and no one will care if she was once thin or fat

Reactions: 7
My mouth is watering thinking of Greek food now!! It’s just pathetic to be honest, she’ll be 6 foot under one day and no one will care if she was once thin or fat
It just shows she has nothing going on in her life so all she’s worried and consumed about is what she weights …It’s very sad ..I don’t think she right ….

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.