Fopperholic #101 Jesus SW Christ, 101 threads and the content is shyte

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread @Dontmissmuch , time to celebrate with a jug of egg whites

Omg that’s just made me nearly bring up my breakfast typing that 🤣 will this thread see the delights of Cyprus?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact she’s shared the fitness chef is surely taking the piss, right? She actively and admittedly doesn’t eat carbs. Just PrOtEiN. How does the have the face to share that?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the thread @Dontmissmuch , time to celebrate with a jug of egg whites

Omg that’s just made me nearly bring up my breakfast typing that 🤣 will this thread see the delights of Cyprus?!
Unless she does something spectacular in the next couple of weeks it may well last till Cyprus.....

DO NOT have egg whites.... get yourself some full fat treats....... <3

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't come here too often and I must say I really should because this thread is another great one 👍 so with everything I've missed lately, I'm guessing that Nikki is still an in denial size 12-14 complete and utter bellend?! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The fact she’s shared the fitness chef is surely taking the piss, right? She actively and admittedly doesn’t eat carbs. Just PrOtEiN. How does the have the face to share that?! 😂😂
She is definately not all there seriously lacking somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched her share the fitness chef reel and honestly am gobsmacked, she weighs out tiny potions of pasta, has child size portions of rice, jacket potatoes the size of an egg and I can't remember the last time I saw her eat any bread, she bangs on all the bloody time about protein and probably runs down the bread aisle with a cross held up chanting about demons yet shares that, she is completely stupid.....FACT

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I watched her share the fitness chef reel and honestly am gobsmacked, she weighs out tiny potions of pasta, has child size portions of rice, jacket potatoes the size of an egg and I can't remember the last time I saw her eat any bread, she bangs on all the bloody time about protein and probably runs down the bread aisle with a cross held up chanting about demons yet shares that, she is completely stupid.....FACT
I think she's a 'Do as I say, not as I do'
If she actually exercised at the gym that she seems to go to on a daily basis, she could eat whatever she wanted and retain her XXS 😉, but she clearly starves herself to lose a few lbs then eats normally, gains and repeats the cycle. Imagine calling yourself a weightloss coach! She's learned nothing in her 25+ years of diet industry, PT sessions, nutrition courses, twinset twats crash diet etc. I believe the issue is her thinking she knows best so just does what she thinks will work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Great Title. I'm so excited to see the Cyprus content! I'm sure travelling with the boys will be a breeze (especially Lawson who comes across as a right little thug!)

Hot, hot, hot and inside mask mandates and 2 tired and spoilt kids. Should be golden!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I did infact contact the Fitness Chef sometime ago re Fopps plagiarising his work

Reactions: 14
I don’t get her obsession with insisting she’s an 8-10/XS. Those XS dresses are too tight on her and it’s obvious! Slimming world Gemma is an 8-10 and looks it, has a toned body from ACTUALLY working out and not just posing for pics And I wouldn’t say fopps looks anywhere near Gemma. Don’t get me wrong nothing wrong with fopps size but they’re both 5’6/5’7 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Never understoood why she keeps sharing fitness chef posts when shes clearly cherry picking what he says.
1. She doesn't cut out carbs but she definitely limits them
Screenshot_20220816-142006_Instagram.jpg

2. She never shares posts he does where he talks about demonising of foods and having a healthy balance.
She'd never eat a mcdonalds. This is a woman who went home and had syn free chips after ivf transfer because she read lots of women had mcdonalds fries after ivf to help the eggs stick.
Couldn't bring herself to even have a small portion just once.
Screenshot_20220816-142205_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 22
Bizarre when he fitness chef man is so anti slimming world 😳

Reactions: 17
There is a difference between 'cheering someone on' and projecting your own insecurities on people and judging.
Her problem is she assumes every woman who is over a size 8 and not blonde is fundamentally unhappy, wants to go a strict diet like her with 'willpower' being the only thing stopping them.
This is because she has never been happy with her weight.
She obviously thinks anyone over a size 8 isn't a success and the only way to suceed is starve yourself.
This is a terrible mindset.
I'd rather be far over a size 8 and enjoying food than living a life scared to eat an egg yoke in case it makes me gain an ounce.
Cheering someone on because they follow your advice floppy is not 'cheering on' its promoting your eating disorder onto others.
Screenshot_20220816-190449_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely nothing original or authentic about what she shares ….. Ever

Very Very repetitive yes but nothing is ever original or her own work

duck off and go get packing youre sized down clothes and those awful awful shoes 🤣

Reactions: 17
She’s put three comments on her new post! Desperate!!

Another tinned tomato based recipe - so original Fopps! Also you should weigh dried pasta not cooked if you are calorie counting as cooked pasta will weigh differently depending on how long it’s cooked for! I despair of her tit advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.