Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to grey, I'm not a fan of grey sparkle. I live in an old house with high ceilings and old fireplace etc. I painted my living room grey purely as a neutral, slightly modern, canvas and have accessorised with period furniture and bold coloured accessories.

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell a brand commented that they want to work with her so she will use it as an excuse for even more me time to pose in the gym.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
With regards to grey, I'm not a fan of grey sparkle. I live in an old house with high ceilings and old fireplace etc. I painted my living room grey purely as a neutral, slightly modern, canvas and have accessorised with period furniture and bold coloured accessories.
This. Grey doesn’t mean your house looks like the bogstandard insta home account.

Reactions: 9
ok its official......she's stared at her reflection and poured over her pictures for so long she's got fopps coloured specs on and can't see what a bloody awful picture that is!

*mad eyed stare going on
*face is far too pointy and thin (ages her)
*she's so so so orange its laughable, she looks like she's made of clay!
*her make up is so streaky it looks like the clay is melting
*her arms and legs look anaemic in comparison
She sure does like to give us tattlers plenty to keep chatting about eh? ;) what a joke that she's trying to make SM her career yet gets the basics so spectacularly wrong
She is the gift that just keeps giving

• Heart
Reactions: 7
#newmum on her latest post..... YOUR CHILDREN ARE A YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Look at her face compared to her arms?! Wow!! Serious lollipop head going on too, she has lost far to much weight!
I absolutely think she's narrowing and stretching her mirror selfies - she doesn't look as slim in other pics taken by other people. Her head looks unusually long in her selfies, dead giveaway (plus, I've got one of the apps and have played around with my own pics!)

Reactions: 9
This. Grey doesn’t mean your house looks like the bogstandard insta home account.
When I’m talking about the grey home trend I very much just mean the insta trend where it goes way too far and literally the entire house is grey or silver or diamanté or mirrors. They all look the same, which I think is the point.

Grey can be really stylish if done right so please don’t be offended if you do gave grey in your home! I’m sure none of you are Fopps level tacky :D

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:

Fopperholic 11# The boys have had sugary cake, quick Chris get them a diet shake!!!!

(Exclamation marks in tribute to Fopps 😉)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus, just saw the new photo. How can a woman who is 39 in a couple of months still be getting fake tan so wrong and have the gall to call herself a beauty blogger?! The last few pics of her have been dreadful, can she seriously think they look good or is she trying to be artsy or something? I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion: Fopperholic the gatekeeper of syns, swipe up to buy her new nappy bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I seem to be missing so much with vloggers, bloggers, influencers, IG’s etc I can’t seem to keep up these days.... I follow her but I don’t tend to engage much again with the althorim (sp) I just don’t see her posts much. I used to enjoy watching her every now & then I can’t say that I watched her religiously but it seems like she has changed an awful lot since she first started out.

Reactions: 1
Title suggestion:

Fopperholic #11: kids are sat in a ball pool that’s grey, swipe up links to make you pay!

Reactions: 8
Wow! She actually looks terracotta in that photo. Her face looks odd, she looks ill .

Reactions: 7
I absolutely think she's narrowing and stretching her mirror selfies - she doesn't look as slim in other pics taken by other people. Her head looks unusually long in her selfies, dead giveaway (plus, I've got one of the apps and have played around with my own pics!)
She needs to stop, I’m not one to shame anybody, but at what point would you look at that picture and think “wow, this is a good one for the gram”. She is so self obsessed that she sees nothing wrong in anything that she posts. This does her no favours what so ever!

Reactions: 10
Well I have to say that looking at her latest post that it’s obvious now where little Grayson gets his cross eyed look from 😬

Reactions: 6
Totally agree, her face is usually quite rounded

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.