Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've skimmed through the latest vlog and I just can't get over how still the boys are. I've spent the weekend with a group of almost 1 year olds and not one of them would sit there and be in the same position 2 minutes later. She must be worried but has her self to blame keep shoving them in things so they didn't move when younger and constantly giving them toys then taking them away rather than letting them explore. Likewise with food that was not mess she needs to invest in a BibaDo (wait for the next #ad) and let them get on with it. Actually did she not get given tidytots a while back 😕

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed since she’s started the “Ryan diaries”
Or whatever tit she’s called it, she’s less active on instagram, I’m guessing it’s because she’s using all her unnecessary tit in her vlogs, but if she’s trying to be like the likes of lucy Jessica Carter then she’s really doing a tit job 😂 Lucy vlogs ect and still ensures she’s active on insta.

Reactions: 3
Her Mum's comment 🙈🙈 basically giving Nikki the low down on who was at the party. I think Nikki was well aware of who was there. Blimey her Mum is strange

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her Mum's comment 🙈🙈 basically giving Nikki the low down on who was at the party. I think Nikki was well aware of who was there. Blimey her Mum is strange
Her mum must read here to... Responding to the comments on here asking whether Chris' family were there 😂

Reactions: 2
Her mum also said that shes glad fopps is eating more today. She must really not eat must have been having lots of fun at the party

Reactions: 3
Her mum must read here to... Responding to the comments on here asking whether Chris' family were there 😂
Were they there? The video didn’t give that impression....and were those olives cut up?

Also the way she holds Lawson, compared to how Chris was holding Grayson, looked like she was holding a sack of spuds not her own baby!

Reactions: 4
Were they there? The video didn’t give that impression....and were those olives cut up?

Also the way she holds Lawson, compared to how Chris was holding Grayson, looked like she was holding a sack of spuds not her own baby!
The olives were cut up thankfully !

It makes me sad as there seems to be no affection towards the boys from either of them... no big snuggles, kissing them, squishing them... it should be instinct to just cuddle and kiss your own babies.... I still hug and kiss mine and they are teenagers(when they let me !) x

Reactions: 5
The olives were cut up thankfully !

It makes me sad as there seems to be no affection towards the boys from either of them... no big snuggles, kissing them, squishing them... it should be instinct to just cuddle and kiss your own babies.... I still hug and kiss mine and they are teenagers(when they let me !) x
Ah thank you, I couldn’t tell was watching skimming on a small screen!
It’s really sad, it’s all about the show. I know the end was on fast time, but even then there was no interaction when she was opening their presents! She appeared to pick Lawson up a few times too, like he had flopped forward on his belly. They just aren’t allowed to explore. 😞

Reactions: 2
do her and her mum only communicate via message insta/ you tube? dear christ, wise up the two of you- it's really cringey. they're prob on the phone to each other at the time : 'nikki, what is it you want me to say? right, hold on a minute, i can't go that fast'!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.