Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly not sure what this grey obsession is actually about. Not just fopps but nearly everyone has this awful grey, silver, white, chrome coloured interiors. just makes it all look cold imo. Am i missing something?
I don’t understand it either to be honest. My living room is red and creams and it’s so cosy. Especially at Christmas, I love it. It’s also spread into the baby market as we’ve seen with the ball pit. I was amazed by how much grey stuff there was for babies when I was shopping for my new baby. Most bouncers, mats, prams, clothes etc were grey to fit in with the interior trend for it.

Reactions: 2
Grey is the new magnolia. I find it really dull, but I suppose it's a safe bet when people are scared of how to use colour.

Reactions: 7
Grey is the new magnolia. I find it really dull, but I suppose it's a safe bet when people are scared of how to use colour.
Good point. I did go a bit mad and paint my hall and landing a sort of burnt orangey/red colour and then didn’t like it..but it’ll be an absolute nightmare to try and paint over so I’m just leaving it for now 🤣 all part of the fun of decorating your first house though. I’ve learnt a lot from the mistakes I’ve made with this house!

Reactions: 3
Good point. I did go a bit mad and paint my hall and landing a sort of burnt orangey/red colour and then didn’t like it..but it’ll be an absolute nightmare to try and paint over so I’m just leaving it for now 🤣 all part of the fun of decorating your first house though. I’ve learnt a lot from the mistakes I’ve made with this house!
I love following interior accounts. It seems I love vintage, plants and also dark and moody. Not got the guts to actually do it myself though. My house has ended up being safe bets of blues and greens.

Reactions: 3
I love following interior accounts. It seems I love vintage, plants and also dark and moody. Not got the guts to actually do it myself though. My house has ended up being safe bets of blues and greens.
Our hope is that in a few years we’ll buy a bigger house and it will be a 20years+ house unlike this which was a starter home really. I will definitely be taking a different approach next time. I find that a lot of the houses I like actually mostly white walls and then accessorize with colour, like with a bold colour sofa, large plants, bright throws etc. Easier to change if you end up not liking something too!

Omg she is actually orange on her recent pic. What the actual f###. She looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks cock-eyed in that photo. Why selfie so hard you can't see?? Does she have any other angles🙄 she's lost so much weight that's a proper witches chin going on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly not sure what this grey obsession is actually about. Not just fopps but nearly everyone has this awful grey, silver, white, chrome coloured interiors. just makes it all look cold imo. Am i missing something?
I just went from warmer neutrals in my home where I had every accent colour over the years to greys and off white and I love it. I think it looks really fresh and calming and isn’t cold at all. It looks cosy in the evening with lamps and candles lit.

I’m not a fan of the glam grey interior with mirrored furniture and velour but each to their own.

Reactions: 6
Each to their own but I never understand parents who spend a fortune on a 1st birthday. It’s not like they will remember it and we all know that they’re as happy climbing inside a cardboard box as they are with all the expensive tat that no doubt the boys will receive
Agreed. I'm just amazed mine's managed to live to reach her first birthday.

ok its official......she's stared at her reflection and poured over her pictures for so long she's got fopps coloured specs on and can't see what a bloody awful picture that is!

*mad eyed stare going on
*face is far too pointy and thin (ages her)
*she's so so so orange its laughable, she looks like she's made of clay!
*her make up is so streaky it looks like the clay is melting
*her arms and legs look anaemic in comparison
She sure does like to give us tattlers plenty to keep chatting about eh? ;) what a joke that she's trying to make SM her career yet gets the basics so spectacularly wrong

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.