Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if her twin mum 'friend' put those pics up early on purpose๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
A lot of lovely radio silence this weekend, all building up to โ€œso lots of people have been asking how the boys day went....โ€ and all that jazz. Exclusive vlog on its way, I wonder is Chrisโ€™ family were allowed to make the hour journey to be there.

Reactions: 11
I can't believe she used that bleeping grey ballpool. What a pretentious witch.

• Haha
The boys look lovely. I actually think all 4 of them looked great.
Only thing that made me shudder was giving babies lollipops. But I am a dentist, so I was never going to like seeing that! x
I think it was nuts giving babies lollies like that. My little brother choked on a chicken nugget when he was a year old which was much bigger than those lollies, it was terrifying to see. Like yes those lollies are flat/massive so perhaps thereโ€™s less of a risk but they could still come off of the sticks! And omg all that sugar!

Reactions: 4
I really don't want to sound like a snob but he's as middle class as they come. I never think relationships with different social classes last. I reckon the mother in law dreads that drive up to Tacky Towers every time ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
I think it was nuts giving babies lollies like that. My little brother choked on a chicken nugget when he was a year old which was much bigger than those lollies, it was terrifying to see. Like yes those lollies are flat/massive so perhaps thereโ€™s less of a risk but they could still come off of the sticks! And omg all that sugar!
I'm genuinely shocked the gatekeeper of the syns let them over the threshold tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really don't want to sound like a snob but he's as middle class as they come. I never think relationships with different social classes last. I reckon the mother in law dreads that drive up to Tacky Towers every time ๐Ÿคฃ
I agree I get that vibe from him. I know a few golf players and while you can belong to more 'down to earth clubs' if you like, the ones I know who take it seriously are all middle class or high earners who mix in those circles.

Reactions: 3
Fopperholic #11 sheโ€™s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation to the party only applies if you have twins or babysit ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 47
#11 as the boys turn 1, she is still twin mum dumb and their party is lots of grey fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will be hovering over Chris making sure he isn't eating too many sins. I bet she doesnt allow the twins anything. She's never given them any sort of treats other than full fat Greek yoghurt (because that's a treat to her) so I can't see her changing that now

Reactions: 6
New title suggestion;
Fopperholic: So busy has no time to go to the wheelie bin to throw a dirty nappy, don't worry boys while mummys on the phone have some grey balls to keep you happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.