Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she trying to prove with the hat pictures, her hubby is a golfer, they wear caps 🤷🏼‍♀️. Surely should be an ad with the amount she is showing 😂😂. Her content is desperate!
Just imagining her running around the house wide eyed & manic looking for content for the gram
“Hats Chris hats let’s photograph hats. Chris hats, get me your bleeping hats”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I agree with this! A 1 year old wants for nothing and wont remember anything. Get them something that will benefit them .. some more learning and activity toys .. something with music? Anything that's less boring than being sat in a grey ball pit maybe 🤷‍♀️ x
She won’t ever buy them noisy, musical toys- she’s openly said on her stories when asking for toy recommendations something along the lines of ‘nothing too noisy’! Fingers crossed someone gets the boys a tambourine and little drum each- Imagine the raging eyes opening that gift up! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she puts the Cheerios on the highchair table for them it's like she's feeding animals 😐 give them the Cheerios In a little bowl of milk an let them do it themselves instead of clumpy spoonfed porridge yet again 😐

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The passive aggressive reply without an ‘x’ again. The person was clearly only asking if they are walking yet because she is recommending somewhere where obviously it must only be suitable if they are walking.

But psycho eyes Fopps 👀thinks it’s a sly dig and replies in her usual cheeky cow way to something she doesn’t like.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The passive aggressive reply without an ‘x’ again. The person was clearly only asking if they are walking yet because she is recommending somewhere where obviously it must only be suitable if they are walking.

But psycho eyes Fopps 👀thinks it’s a sly dig and replies in her usual cheeky cow way to something she doesn’t like.
Not unaided? They barely crawl love you won't let them! 🙄 She's such an hole I hope people unfollow like no tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I remember pre babies she was posting about buying a chair for the nursery...(obviously hoping to be gifted one)
I told her that I bought one and it was never used.
She replied to tell me she would be breastfeeding her babies so will need one... her reply was so bitchy..
I replied and told her I was currently breastfeeding my 10m old son.
My advise fell on deaf ears and she got one...
Couldn’t help but smile though when I saw her post selling the chair as “like brand new”
Not sure why she has to be defensive about every little thing. At that point I still quite liked her. So it wasn’t remotely an attack just genuine advice.
I unfollowed after that.. x

Reactions: 24
I remember pre babies she was posting about buying a chair for the nursery...(obviously hoping to be gifted one)
She replied to tell me she would be breastfeeding her babies so will need one... her reply was so bitchy..
Couldn’t help but smile though when I saw her post selling the chair as “like brand new”
Not sure why she has to be defensive about every little thing. At that point I still quite liked her. So it wasn’t remotely an attack just genuine advice.
Rude madam. I don't know why others don't see it it baffles me.

Reactions: 12
I feel she’s distancing herself from the rest of the IG gang. She used to be really good friends with Matt (SWboy) never speaks of him now or Sophie Jude another of her friends. I reckon she’s stepping away from IG and toward YouTube .
She has been sucking up to pickard recently, always commenting on his posts most recently his new car post.
Probably trying to leach followers, they didn't follow each other until recently and it's not like she's gonna ever follow his 'diet'

With squash for that hint of luxury😂
That'll be piped around the edges 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s stood Grayson up on the walker for her stories and bam next story he’s back on his little velcroed butt in the corner. They only stand Nicky when you put them there🤪
Poor LAWSON looks so bewildered with that foil thing she keeps waving at him - petrified, then laughing, then crying

Reactions: 10
They’re only just sitting up unaided!
Fav Boy is just crawling but you hardly ever see him doing it apart from when she is shrieking at Rat Boy to get him

She has been sucking up to pickard recently, always commenting on his posts most recently his new car post.
Probably trying to leach followers, they didn't follow each other until recently and it's not like she's gonna ever follow his 'diet'

That'll be piped around the edges 😉
Pickard could be her secret love child they are so alike both lie about their weight loss and both so far up their own arses

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone notice the boys weren’t strapped in their high chairs this morning? Pet peeve of mine 🙄

Reactions: 3
She never really wants advice. She will know exactly what she wants before she posts, the questions are simply done to up her engagement. Then any replies she gets that aren’t what she wants get her snappy defensive replies or get deleted and the user blocked.

Says a lot that despite her follower numbers she doesn’t really have many brands working with her. And none of the ones that do are beauty or fashion related which she clearly desperately wants. Only slimming world like the spices and lunch pots, which will now start to dwindle, or to do with the boys like tommee tippee.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.