Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beg on toast 😁. Oh my, that has cheered me right up.
cooked in frylight and crustless wholemeal toast for HEB of course ;)

Got the hubby making up 2 cosy coupe cars for the boys birthday...wonder if they were actually paid for or if she was spotted by an assistant in smyths toys and they were just handed over like the mothercare/baby walker fiasco.
you mean she stood there shouting do you know who i am while tapping her foot with the mad staring eyes until they gave her them for free......just so she fucked off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely crying laughing at the 'carnage' of her kitchen 😂😂😂 one bowl an spoon to clean and a pan 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely crying laughing at the 'carnage' of her kitchen 😂😂😂 one bowl an spoon to clean and a pan 😂😂😂
...and even then it felt staged..😂... puts a spoon here, puts a bowl there, a few token bits and pieces on the worktop...stands back to take a final look, yep...insta-ready! 📸

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m being a witch, but her hair is awful. She is crazy if she thinks it’s in good condition for dyed hair. It looks dry and dull, hoping this isn’t the after pic, because I can’t imagine her salon trips are cheap!
We definately hit a nerve with the grey hair comments me thinks she has gone more blonde than grey this time She is so obvious that she needs our guidance on here well here’s one for you Fopperbollocks ...... duck right off no one is interested in your boring little life

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We definately hit a nerve with the grey hair comments me thinks she has gone more blonde than grey this time She is so obvious that she needs our guidance on here well here’s one for you Fopperbollocks ...... duck right off no one is interested in your boring little life
Definitely 🤣🤣🤣 more blond, but still looking dry and roots still showing!
She should rename her weekly vlogs....Ryan diaries (sponsored by tattle!) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is absolutely zero shine to that hair. I'd be gutted if I'd paid all that money for dull hair and a half assed curly blow.
Now it's been many years since I've worked in the hair industry, but this is what the salon I go to churns out day after day.
Colour, depth, shine...what fopps hair and personality are in desperate need of!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
those cosy coupes will be wasted on those boys until about next Spring. there's no chance they will be fit for them. i don't know why people buy stuff that's too advanced for their own children.

Reactions: 13
those cosy coupes will be wasted on those boys until about next Spring. there's no chance they will be fit for them. i don't know why people buy stuff that's too advanced for their own children.
At least we know what photos and videos to expect two boys just plonked in them with not a clue what to do just looking bewildered and her shrieking her head off with manic laughter

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see in a recent vlog where they were shopping in Aldi and she picked up some kids cute dinner plates? I was willing her to buy 2, they were only £5.99 but alas, she put them back!
I think it may have been in the vlog where she dried her hair with her Dyson dryer and I thought it looked remarkably like Farrah Fawcett from the 70's 😂

Reactions: 9
Just has to keep maintaining total control at all times - she knows best

I seriously wonder how many years away we are from one of these ‘social media children’ suing their parents for making them a Truman style show
She always sits behind Grayson too. Giving him affection and ignoring physical contact with Lawson. It's so sad to see.

Reactions: 3
How long before Fopps jumps on the "be kind" bandwagon that's unravelling on insta right now 😅🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she actually feature her children much?

Would this thread be better in instagramers along with the other SW accounts and Mrs hinch?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.