Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says the boys aren’t walking “unaided” ... so they’re not walking at all are they. Whenever we see them standing she’s so obviously plonked them there, if they were able to pull themselves up and were actually crawling everywhere we would see it. Does she honestly believe they’re about to walk😂😂😂

Also am I a bad mother because my son actually had those oat Cheerios for breakfast? Her snotty attitude “this isn’t their actual breakfast” god I think I am actually going to unfollow this horrible woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s an emotional “wreak” - WTF is that!
Learn to spell you stupid woman.
Wreak : (def) to cause large amounts of harm or damage.
Too true 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
When she says the boys aren’t walking “unaided” ... so they’re not walking at all are they. Whenever we see them standing she’s so obviously plonked them there, if they were able to pull themselves up and were actually crawling everywhere we would see it. Does she honestly believe they’re about to walk😂😂😂

Also am I a bad mother because my son actually had those oat Cheerios for breakfast? Her snotty attitude “this isn’t their actual breakfast” god I think I am actually going to unfollow this horrible woman.
You are a normal mum hun who puts their kids first. Kids come first. Before make up, before housework, before filming yourself, literally before everything that fopper- bullshit seems to do daily. You can see it, we can all see it as we are NORMAL x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t go into any details because as we all know, Fopp studies this thread likes she’s back at Derby Polytechnic but....I know someone that knows her and apparently it’s true...she’s a massive head. I wish I could tell the whole story but it would put the other person in a difficult position but I feel happy knowing that our opinion from what we just see online is completely backed up by someone who’s known her IRL for a long time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t go into any details because as we all know, Fopp studies this thread likes she’s back at Derby Polytechnic but....I know someone that knows her and apparently it’s true...she’s a massive head. I wish I could tell the whole story but it would put the other person in a difficult position but I feel happy knowing that our opinion from what we just see online is completely backed up by someone who’s known her IRL for a long time
You absolutely have to give us something 😂👌

Reactions: 13
You really need to feed us drips of info on her but thanks for confirming what we already know 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have just watched her story with the shape sorter. Well that’s a couple of minutes of my life I will never get back again🙁. She is such a control freak, I feel sad for those little boys. I just don’t understand why the boys are not allowed to explore and discover for themselves. She clearly has no idea of the concept of encouraging them to try things out for themselves. Instead of her dominating every play time shown on the stories.

[/QUOTE
Why do you follow her? She had an open profile so you can still see everything without giving her the satisfaction of a follow

Reactions: 3
Bet she's on a right mumzilla mode today getting ready for the birthday party tommorow. Be funny if it rains and babies leave stains on her chavvy furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A bouncy castle for a 1st birthday party with kids who have only recently started to sit up👀
Does she really think the boys will look back at these amateur boring videos with pride or will they speak to her the same way she speaks to her mum🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Been a lurker for a while. The women annoys the life out of me.

I think she’s just desperate, tagging people like Megan lane (who I love), davina McColl etc and hoping for a follow back. She is constantly posting pictures or stories with kiddilicious packets hoping to get a deal with then. It’s pathetic!! She is a toxic unhinged human!

Reactions: 20
i was watching her Insta story there..poor Lawson always has a few seconds delay before reacting/smiling when she's doing that peek-a-boo thing. always. the poor wee man.
i see she has 'trashed' ( as much as she can) her living room with toys today! all set up of course. and the walker rammed up tight to the sofa so as to make it appear L walked it up against it... fooling no-one!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The lunch post #notanad
Hoping that Kiddilicious will want it to be though? you silly old loser 😂
Ffs can she not feed her kids without hinting for a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well we are all now really intrigued. Can we work you over for details 🤫🤫

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.