Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt like fish and chips... Lovely dried out fish.

If I felt like fish and chips I'd be down the chippy pronto.

Don't get me started on the straw like hair. She could play a part in the Wizard of Oz.

Does she actually feature her children much?

Would this thread be better in instagramers along with the other SW accounts and Mrs hinch?
Her kids are pawned out for all to see. 24/7. She's a channel mum 'creator'

Reactions: 8
She always sits behind Grayson too. Giving him affection and ignoring physical contact with Lawson. It's so sad to see.
Yes I noticed that - when he was crying in today’s stories you saw his little foot at bottom of the screen, so he was sat right with her whilst Lawson left on his own

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The boys are very cute but very still for almost one year olds.... she certainly doesn't encourage movement 😔 and Lawson's little legs are always so poker straight ... even on the swings yesterday they were stuck right out...
I've noticed that about Lawson's legs on a few photos now. Makes me so sad they are such beautiful children

• Sad
Reactions: 4
How long before Fopps jumps on the "be kind" bandwagon that's unravelling on insta right now 😅🤦‍♀️
This fucks me off so badly just now. I’m actually a really kind a person and look out for people. I’ve also always stood up for people who can’t stand up for themselves my entire life, and I think that’s why I get so bleeping hacked off with the Instagram mob who just take advantage of so, so many people.

They don’t want you to be kind, they want you to bleeping fall in line and be a good little sheep and don’t question their money making empire or threaten their income stream.

If it was about being kind they’d be better parents and better humans. They’ve got a bleeping cheek preaching about positive traits when they’ve barely got a redeeming quality between them.

Be kind? Be a bleeping better human being you soulless, heartless, selfish cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
But her hair isn’t grey.. or in bad condition at all 😳
Look at those ends 🙉 my hairdresser would do a Britney on me if I let my hair get that bad. I'm a bleach blonde too, no other reason for it other than over processing. She doesn't need half head of foils everytime she goes either. She should alternate with T section foils. Her hair looks frazzled.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This fucks me off so badly just now. I’m actually a really kind a person and look out for people. I’ve also always stood up for people who can’t stand up for themselves my entire life, and I think that’s why I get so bleeping hacked off with the Instagram mob who just take advantage of so, so many people.

They don’t want you to be kind, they want you to bleeping fall in line and be a good little sheep and don’t question their money making empire or threaten their income stream.

If it was about being kind they’d be better parents and better humans. They’ve got a bleeping cheek preaching about positive traits when they’ve barely got a redeeming quality between them.

Be kind? Be a bleeping better human being you soulless, heartless, selfish cunts.
PREACH👐
Please comment that on their stupid pity posts👏😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

It's hysterical as we all know they'd be less than kind to each other if a contract was at stake to make money. They all pretend to like each other. So so kind as long as the camera is rolling.. rather different when no-one is watching. Hypocrites the lot of them! They're the actual bullies by trying to silence an honest opinion!

Reactions: 7
Oh the #bekind shite has been a regular since the Martin Luther King fiasco. You'll probably find that people are kind if you're not so tit!

I feel she’s distancing herself from the rest of the IG gang. She used to be really good friends with Matt (SWboy) never speaks of him now or Sophie Jude another of her friends. I reckon she’s stepping away from IG and toward YouTube .

Reactions: 1
those cosy coupes will be wasted on those boys until about next Spring. there's no chance they will be fit for them. i don't know why people buy stuff that's too advanced for their own children.
my son had the little rocking boat for his first birthday - had it in the house and he could climb in and and and rock to his little hearts content....oh we did get him the car when he was a bit older and had it in the house in winter too - can't see her allowing that some how !

Reactions: 3
And with her #bekind, of course it's okay for her sheep to rip into someone who makes an innocent comment, that may not totally agree with Fopp, or has a genuine request for clarification on something she may have posted....with the sheep's responses endorsed further by a passive aggressive comment from Fopp herself. Some of those sheep are nasty!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She needs to stop filerting her photos like that, she looks bleeping ridiculous. Like a bloody giant wotsit. She did the same to the pics of her dad with Lawson the other day so her dad looked bright orange as well.

How can she honestly get annoyed with people commenting on the colour of hair etc in photos when she does that to them?

It’s heartbreaking to watch her tug that shape toy backwards and forwards from Lawson 💔 Let the poor little soul have it and play with it 😢

Reactions: 12
A gifted photoshoot. I don't understand these companies giving things to people who can actually afford it for FREE??? I'd have so much more respect for them if they actually gave stuff to people who couldn't afford it and who are in need! The shame of it. Taking stuff for free when you can afford it. Boils my blood.

I avoid any companies that gift things now. Doesn't leave me with many left to buy from, but meh!

Reactions: 7
those cosy coupes will be wasted on those boys until about next Spring. there's no chance they will be fit for them. i don't know why people buy stuff that's too advanced for their own children.
I agree with this! A 1 year old wants for nothing and wont remember anything. Get them something that will benefit them .. some more learning and activity toys .. something with music? Anything that's less boring than being sat in a grey ball pit maybe 🤷‍♀️ x

Reactions: 12

She always puts hashtag be kind on insta

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What is she trying to prove with the hat pictures, her hubby is a golfer, they wear caps 🤷🏼‍♀️. Surely should be an ad with the amount she is showing 😂😂. Her content is desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.