Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't she just let them play themselves without badgering them to do stuff then when they do it she snatches it off them 🙄
I have just watched her story with the shape sorter. Well that’s a couple of minutes of my life I will never get back again🙁. She is such a control freak, I feel sad for those little boys. I just don’t understand why the boys are not allowed to explore and discover for themselves. She clearly has no idea of the concept of encouraging them to try things out for themselves. Instead of her dominating every play time shown on the stories.

Reactions: 13
Hilarious watching that shape sorter video 😂😂😂😂 oh my god bee grabbing it back. I reckon she is so VERY VERY VERY COMPETITIVE even with her 1 year old boys ! What an arse. Kids just need to explore for themselves and tbh we not really interested in watching it 😂😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just asked her if the photo shoot is gifted Let wait for the block lol

I then added a x at the end of my message to confuse her lol

She has been adding #gifted so my guess is yes it’s free 🙄 she did do a spiel a while ago about considering a cake smash so mission accomplished there.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t get how these people don’t feel ashamed or guilty grabbing all these freebies, especially people like old fopps, she’s got that much of a high opinion of herself she thinks she’s doing these business such a favour 🙄

Reactions: 8
shes a salty witch, the reply to the comment asking if it was gifted "yes as per my #giftedshoot" well we have to check don't we fopps cos we all know you like to hide the fact you're a beg on toast (sorry wholemeal sandwich thin, HEA or 5 syns) and get so much free and sell it on ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can I just add that it kind of frustrates me that she blends or chunks up pasta or spagetti tills its mush? Just so she an feed them it no bother without the mess? Just give them pasta and let them get stuck in 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I dont get why she bangs on about her degree so much. As a sixth form teacher honestly every man and his dog can get on a uni course somewhere. Did she go to Oxbridge? No. Red brick? No. Russell group? No. She went to bloody Derby!! Apologies for anyone who went to Derby. I still take the mick out of my husbands crap degree too 🤣
It would have still been a polytechnic when she went too. I used to get so pissed odd when my mates who went to poly ended up with a degree from a University 🤣 thankfully I’ve grown up now!

A few things about her latest crappy vlog.....

1. She's bleeping finally addressing her mental health issues we've all been saying she has for ages. I guarantee she's down playing it all as well. Intrusive thoughts are exactly how I recognised post natal depression. Get Help Prikki.

2. Your husband would like to live in a different country, only thing is you're not invited.

3. What a surprise she loves singing and acting. All eyes on Prikki.

Finally, 30 nappies in a bin upstairs is bleeping filthy. Unacceptable laziness. I don't care how many times they're wrapped up, it's bleeping clatty.

Anyone remember this episode of Absolutely Fabulous?

MUUUUMMMY SAY MUUUUMMMY

Skanky ho. Who wears that amount of slap to the bleeping gym?
You’re my favourite Tattler 🤣

Here it is again her delusions of grandeur she will have convinced herself being an Ambassador is on par with being one for the UN. I mean she worked in the Motor Trade ! She was a manager of a car rental place hardly MD of Rolls Royce Why does she always big herself up she seriously needs to give her head a wobble
And her “manager” as we all know, is not an actual manager 🤣

Reactions: 7
Those kids are cleaner after spaghetti bolognese than my 2 are after a bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did it always say #giftedshoot? I didn’t notice it first time I looked?
I didn't notice it at first but then after looking on here I went back for a 2nd peek and saw it. Not totally clear as it's listed along with another million pointless hashtags.

Reactions: 5
Just watched her stories with the shape sorter, poor Lawson, she just kept snatching it back from him! Why the duck has she not bought duplicate of some toys? And why the duck is she a) still feeding them, and b) from one dish?! She's infuriating!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She is desperately trying to make herself a relatable mum, that’s kitchen isn’t carnage it’s like mine on a normal day. Not a kitchen where 2 boys have fed themselves. Why is she still blending too, they are 1 next week, surely mainly lumps as a diet now?!

Reactions: 15
Got the hubby making up 2 cosy coupe cars for the boys birthday...wonder if they were actually paid for or if she was spotted by an assistant in smyths toys and they were just handed over like the mothercare/baby walker fiasco.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Got the hubby making up 2 cosy coupe cars for the boys birthday...wonder if they were actually paid for or if she was spotted by an assistant in smyths toys and they were just handed over like the mothercare/baby walker fiasco.
Is he making 2 though, or is it one to share like everything else 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.