Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so so so SO sad! She is just awful isn’t she. She can’t even relax for a photo with her babies - she has to pose and do stupid eyebrows and pout. I really just think she had the babies because she was told she couldn’t - so she thought “I can have anything I want”... maybe Mother Nature didn’t want her to have children as she knew she would be letting the side down by doing so 😂 she was definitely supposed to have a distant aunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you know what just dawned on me? I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen a picture of her carrying either twin, or with them on her lap in a natural motherly way. Or picking them up to throw them in the air, or any kind of physical play. It’s weird. It’s all very arms length? They’re either on the floor, in high chairs or lying on the bed.
Would be so nice to see her actually cuddling those lovely little boys and showing genuine affection instead of just prodding and screeching at them like a toddler would at a puppy

Reactions: 12
Do you know what just dawned on me? I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen a picture of her carrying either twin, or with them on her lap in a natural motherly way. Or picking them up to throw them in the air, or any kind of physical play. It’s weird. It’s all very arms length? They’re either on the floor, in high chairs or lying on the bed.
This is true. My clothes are covered in tit constantly because I always have a baby hanging off me. She never has a hair out of place! The closest we saw was a tiny fleck of food on her. Never seen baby drool, sticky fingers, milk etc.on her 🤔

Reactions: 7
This is true. My clothes are covered in tit constantly because I always have a baby hanging off me. She never has a hair out of place! The closest we saw was a tiny fleck of food on her. Never seen baby drool, sticky fingers, milk etc.on her 🤔
Just wait til they're 2 and she'll have to "surfboard" carry them under each arm out of Costa cos they're running around manic🤣 honestly can't wait for that tit. Hope Chris has the camera ready at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I leave the house covered in all sorts to go to the corner shop..
I don’t give a duck. All o think it “everyone knows I’ve got babies”

I leave the house covered in all sorts to go to the corner shop..
I don’t give a duck. All o think it “everyone knows I’ve got babies”
This is it I can't understand how she isn't with two one year olds that she looks after all day 🤔🙄 Maybe her mum is instead 🤣

Reactions: 5
Someone said it before and it’s so true, the pictures of her with them look like they’re for a littlewoods catalogue, and not in a good way Fopps if you’re reading this! But in the sense that they look so detached from each other, not like a mother with her sons at all; she’s just so posed in every shot, usually looking off into the distance, not holding them in a natural loving way etc.

Even when they were tiny some of the pics were bizarre..
That’s me 🤣🤣 every photo is staged to the hills , absolutely no natural, loving ones. The only natural ones we see are when Chris takes them, only of the boys though never of her and the boys. They will look back in years to come and have a portfolio of pictures of themselves with mummy, not an album!

This woman is beyond a joke, so not only has she been gifted a cake smash, which she said that she would never do! She then puts a swipe up of the outfits in the picture! How to make money off your poor children, hope it goes into some sort of trust for them!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve just realised I’ve been doing it all wrong, when people ask me my age I’ve been saying I’ll be 37 next month, but really I’m 36 and 8 months (corrected)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just realised I’ve been doing it all wrong, when people ask me my age I’ve been saying I’ll be 37 next month, but really I’m 36 and 8 months (corrected)
Ahh this is a good point. I’m no longer 28, I’m 27 and 10 and a half months (corrected). It’s been a lifelong battle being 6 weeks premature and forever catching up with my peers!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just wait til they're 2 and she'll have to "surfboard" carry them under each arm out of Costa cos they're running around manic🤣 honestly can't wait for that tit. Hope Chris has the camera ready at all times.
I have a feeling that even when they are 2 they will still be strapped up tight in their pushchairs. So much easier that way for floppybollocks to take her insta photos ! Stupid ignorant witch.

Reactions: 8
Ah bollocks I was born on my due date, no correction for me!

My daughter was born a day over, so do I need to say she’s 6 weeks minus a day etc? Clue us in Fopps, we’ve been doing it all wrong!

• Haha
Why can't she just let them play themselves without badgering them to do stuff then when they do it she snatches it off them 🙄

Reactions: 11
I think I’d concentrate on letting them discover that toy for themselves rather than worry if a shape is a hexagon or a bloody trapezium - talk about run before they can walk 🙈
Oh sorry, they can walk and run -apparently - she’s just saving those videos 🤪🤪
Does anyone think she’s sewn Velcro patches onto their arses? Sitting on their little bottoms seems to be the default position 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can hear the annoyance in her voice when Lawson tries to pull the toy closer to him. I don’t have babies but even I know that almost one year olds are not going to play taking it in turns perfectly. God my husband’s son is 12 and he still tries to sneak in an extra go if we play a game. Babies are hard work and she’s just not up for it!

Reactions: 12
I think I’d concentrate on letting them discover that toy for themselves rather than worry if a shape is a hexagon or a bloody trapezium - talk about run before they can walk 🙈
Oh sorry, they can walk and run -apparently - she’s just saving those videos 🤪🤪
Does anyone think she’s sewn Velcro patches onto their arses? Sitting on their little bottoms seems to be the default position 🤣
Gonna just keep calling them statues 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.