Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's the vlog guys

Glad I didn't bump into her at Hatton Country World this weekend.

Or shopping at Leamington Spa.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think that it's selfish she got a grey ball pit to match her interior of her house? Surely the boys need a mix of colored balls to stimulate them?

Reactions: 14
I think she’s made a real career mistake leaving slimming world. None of her current content interests me and since she had the babies she dresses like a granny

• Heart
A video of aldi, sainsburys, her drying her hair and talking in the car.
I sped through it and was still so bored.
She also missed out the bit where she got her lip filler done. 😅

Also as someone who's never watched the mummy diaries or any of that shite, do people really watch this? Is this a thing? Do we really need to see you dry your hair and food shop?

• Haha
Here's the vlog guys

Glad I didn't bump into her at Hatton Country World this weekend.

Or shopping at Leamington Spa.
Hatton, again? Really? Has this woman no imagination? And shopping, with babies, on the hottest weekend of the summer?
I can’t bring myself to watch anymore, but she will lose follower’s by the second if you can’t muster up new, exciting content.
It literally is same old week in, week out! 😴😴😴

Reactions: 13
Her filming is awful constantly swinging the camera around
I can't believe she filmed all of those other children at the birthday party and put it on YouTube... Actually think it's disgusting. I bet the parents didn't give their permission...

Hatton, again? Really? Has this woman no imagination? And shopping, with babies, on the hottest weekend of the summer?
I can’t bring myself to watch anymore, but she will lose follower’s by the second if you can’t muster up new, exciting content.
It literally is same old week in, week out! 😴😴😴
I went for the first time this weekend. It was okay but don't know why you would want to go there repeatedly. It wasn't that special.

Reactions: 9
A video of aldi, sainsburys, her drying her hair and talking in the car.
I sped through it and was still so bored.
She also missed out the bit where she got her lip filler done. 😅

Also as someone who's never watched the mummy diaries or any of that shite, do people really watch this? Is this a thing? Do we really need to see you dry your hair and food shop?
I've also just sped through it. Jeez I thought my weekend of food shopping, walking the dog and football matches was boring but what's more boring is watching someone elses weekend on fast forward!! Shes hardly doing anything thrilling with her weekend to show us all.

Reactions: 8
What the hell was that all about it was just her talking with a few token family bits thrown in but that’s hell of a trout pout she is rocking there looks like Ratboy has smacked her in the mouth with her pan frying pan !!! Think I fell asleep it was that boring

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe she filmed all of those other children at the birthday party and put it on YouTube... Actually think it's disgusting. I bet the parents didn't give their permission...

I went for the first time this weekend. It was okay but don't know why you would want to go there repeatedly. It wasn't that special.
We have been twice and that’s enough, like you say it’s lovely but not that much too do! She honestly has no
Clue on what to do with them.

And when will she learn not to blur out other people and their children in her vlogs, does she really have no respect for privacy. It annoys me beyond words that bloggers don’t give a damm about other people!!

Reactions: 9
What is her obsession with that bloody song? I am however very pleased that I got to see her walking through Sainsburys car park. My very dull day that consisted mainly of laundry and reading suddenly seems much more exciting!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she may have had semi permanent lip liner which is making her top lip look that way.She denied the filler which could possibly be true !? But if you Google semi permanent lip liner images you will see what I mean.Talk about over lining your lips, that's ridiculous 💋 They are definitely not natural like she claims that's for sure😵

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen 2 one year olds sit still for so long, they just don’t look like they move, but she said she had to go out because there climbing all over her. Only one plate off food, for god sake give them half a apple to hold and play with, they even have them net things if she scared of eating them ,

Reactions: 8
I think she may have had semi permanent lip liner which is making her top lip look that way.She denied the filler which could possibly be true !? But if you Google semi permanent lip liner images you will see what I mean.Talk about over lining your lips, that's ridiculous 💋
Something is definitely going on with the lips.

Do people really sit and watch 30mins of that? Zzz

Reactions: 4
I think she may have had semi permanent lip liner which is making her top lip look that way.She denied the filler which could possibly be true !? But if you Google semi permanent lip liner images you will see what I mean.Talk about over lining your lips, that's ridiculous 💋 They are definitely not natural like she claims that's for sure😵
I asked her once on a pic if she had, had semi permanent lip liner, she didn't reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her lips do look very different in this vlog, much more swollen!!

I don’t understand why she doesn’t do her food shopping in the week when it’s just her and the boys or just get it delivered. She moans that Chris is at work on a Saturday so why spend her Sunday food shopping.

Every mum takes there two kids food shopping it’s not hard work for her to sit them in a trolley and do it alone or alternatively online shop. They is no way Tesco/Morrison’s/Ocado,/Sainsbury’s or Asda do not deliver to her address

Reactions: 11
I don’t get anyone that lies about surgery especially when it’s so obvious 😂

Real housewives or Warwickshire needs to be made. Surprised she doesn’t have a hand bag dog

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.