Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what she been up to today her first time she not running her group since she left. Probably same old shopping, costa,sniffing food 😆
Hopefully she's taken them to the baby clinic as she's used the excuse of running her SW group for not taking them !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I really believe she returns half of it

That is the worst "haul" YouTube video I've ever watched, it was actually so bad I couldn't turn it off! 😱 she didnt take a breath, fired through it as quick as she could & didn't even tell you where it was all from! She's never going to "make it" as a youtuber, she's deluded!!

Reactions: 6
That is the worst "haul" YouTube video I've ever watched, it was actually so bad I couldn't turn it off! 😱 she didnt take a breath, fired through it as quick as she could & didn't even tell you where it was all from! She's never going to "make it" as a youtuber, she's deluded!!
she wont say just so that she can use that ridiculous 21 buttons account that nobody understands except for the understanding that she makes money from it.

Reactions: 3
A possible collab with Lucy Jessica Carter? Does she realise shes gonna look like she's her mum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love that she’s shared that thing about disposable cups when she spends half her life buying from Costa, guarantee she doesn’t take a reusable with her when she gets one on the go...

Reactions: 20
Hi guys I discovered Tattle after the Saccone Joly drama & seeing Fooperholic’s name was like a blast from the past ! I haven’t followed her in so long that I didn’t realize she had twins. I used to follow her for SW content but quickly got jaded with her excessive use of quark & sweetener in everything. She just seemed too obsessed with SW & looked like a Stepford wife. One day she asked on her Facebook page what people like about group. I replied that group went on for way too long, quite frankly was boring & I was sick of being begged for money for raffle tickets, slimmer of the week basket, tea coffee blah blah.
Well she deleted my comment straight away bit then continued to reply to it .Said i was entitled to my opinion ( she deleted my opinion) and that I wasn’t to fill her page with hate & negativity & how would my consultant feel if she read that. So the consultant’s feelings were more important than the customer’s feelings, the same customer who was paying for the privilege. witch then blocked me & I actually never went back to a SW class.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Hello 👋🏻I’ve been giggling at all of your comments from time to time but following her was making me angry and life’s too short for that. I did have a little look as I had a spare few hours this morning and was shocked by her thinking she understood difficulties the school holidays bring 😂 Absolute tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The school holiday thing is just hilarious, looking forward to seeing how her life changes when schools start again in 2 weeks! Maybe it’s because she’s bought them new shoes she feels like she can sympathise with all the going back to school prep. She’s a laugh a minute this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The school holiday thing is just hilarious, looking forward to seeing how her life changes when schools start again in 2 weeks! Maybe it’s because she’s bought them new shoes she feels like she can sympathise with all the going back to school prep. She’s a laugh a minute this one!
Having thought about it and read into it a bit deeper, I think she was maybe asking for ideas because she is getting bored of doing the same old same old and having lost her Thursdays working she needs to up her game for SM career to work.

Rather than admit that she doesn't know what to do with the boys or ask for help or suggestions like a regular mum she likes to pretend (and fail spectacularly) at pretending she is relatable.

I think she feels more out of her comfort zone than ever before.

Her emotions in her hauls are so different from her emotions in anything involving her children. She is afraid to ask for help. Post natal depression alarm bells right above her head.

Her hauls genuinely make her happy. Her boys don't.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣 so what industries are we all experts in?
I'm also knowledgeable of the hair and fashion industry, as well as the drinks industry.
However nowadays I'm in the education industry, you know I'm pretty much the deputy minister for education!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im knowledgeable in the hospitality industry (part time waitress whilst at college), complete expert in hair and beauty (sweeping salon and washing hair a little saturday job) child care and development (baby sitting nieces and nephews....no twins tho however two very close in age) oh and a customer service expert from working in call centers.....don't you know 👏

Back to the ginger comments, look at her reply 🙈The comment wasn't nasty. No wonder more and more followers are finding their way here....
View attachment 34629
Because heaven forbid she has a ginger haired baby 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not a fopperholic fan at all but I am genuinely getting a bit concerned about her welfare. She’s so unhinged and manic - I think she has crazy in her eyes. I think she has PND and needs to reach out for help.. if anyone is reading this that knows her personally then please support her. She definitely reads Tattle and it can’t be easy having the piss ripped out of her daily.
She is on a very slippery slope and it’s quite sad to see such a young mum in such (badly) hidden turmoil! X

Reactions: 18
I’m not a fopperholic fan at all but I am genuinely getting a bit concerned about her welfare. She’s so unhinged and manic - I think she has crazy in her eyes. I think she has PND and needs to reach out for help.. if anyone is reading this that knows her personally then please support her. She definitely reads Tattle and it can’t be easy having the piss ripped out of her daily.
She is on a very slippery slope and it’s quite sad to see such a young mum in such (badly) hidden turmoil! X
Totally agree with you...apart from the young mum bit. Sorry couldn't help it.

Also agree with whoever said before about the shopping hauls bringing her joy, rather than the kids. Although with it being the end of week 5 of the summer I can tell you my kids don't bring me joy either. A desperate need for gin each night...but not joy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.